Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you consider michael bay a great director?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He ruined transformers and he's 'bout to ruin TMNT.

He's gone make them aliens?!

Smh...

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      Smh...
      Smh...
      Smh...
      Smh...
      Smh...

Comment

no

Comment

I don't think he is great, he just has a huge budget for all his movies. Which is easy when making popcorn movies. I do find them fun to watch. Michael Mann is the s#!+ though, his movies are all business.

Comment

he's a cheap set of tricks in a field that allows you to go much further than that

no, he's hardly a great director in my opinion. his films do accomplish what they set out to do, however, like you alluded to. in that regard i'd call him a "success," if that makes any sense at all.

people enjoy his films. who i am to discredit their taste?

Comment

he successful. thats whats important

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                he successful. thats whats important
                No.

All film makers, no matter how trashy or over the top their films are, have a certain responsibility to their audience. To not knowingly create a big pile of doo-doo, stick a wafer in it and sell it to kids as ice cream.
                Thats what Bay does. His films are look like a big breasted girl in trailers, but when u watch it, and try to get ur fingers into her snatch, u realise its a mannequin stuffed with smelly beans. But by now its too late. U have already handed over your money to her pimp, and now u have ur **** up her ass, and ur balls are swollen with AIDS!!!

Comment

Working...
                X