No announcement yet.

Is Floyd's Speech Going Bad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Leonard and De la hoya actually have good vocabularies. Floyd doesn't. He says things that aren't grammatically correct all the time like he doesn't know alot of words. I remember when he didn't know what "allude" meant lmao
    Leonard and DLH have to search for words and when they find one, it comes out a little awkward. But Floyd is probably even a little worse and kind of heavy on grammatical errors too. And I say this believing that Floyd is the smartest of the three.

Comment

Floyd has never been eloquent or articulate. SRL was perfect though, very well spoken.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
        Leonard and DLH have to search for words and when they find one, it comes out a little awkward. But Floyd is probably even a little worse and kind of heavy on grammatical errors too. And I say this believing that Floyd is the smartest of the three.
        Antonio Tarver is also like this. He use to make alot of mistakes during those showtime broadcasts. I'm not saying hes not smart but hes not as polished. Roy Jones Jr is very sharp as a broadcaster.

Comment

I think Tarver's been pretty solid lately. I don't really remember his first telecasts too well, but he's always been good in interviews. He and Roy are both naturals behind a mic.

Comment

I'm just surprised he can speak somewhat coherently with the type of family he has.

Jeff Mayweather will always be a mystery to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
              what makes you say he's smarter than Leonard?

Comment

He's just under alot of pressure, jail time coming up, losing a law suit, Lin racist comments feedback, a big fight with Cotto and the frightning possibility of having to fight Pacquiao.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
                    Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                    That **** is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                      I'm just surprised he can speak somewhat coherently with the type of family he has.

Jeff Mayweather will always be a mystery to me.
                      Jeff is the only one who went to and graduated college.

Comment

Working...
                      X