No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Fibs Court, Judge Orders Community Service

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Fibs Court, Judge Orders Community Service

Floyd Mayweather has to perform 40 hours of community service for dodging a court appearance in a music rights dispute. A federal judge in Columbia, South Carolina, on Tuesday ordered Mayweather to perform the community service.

[Click Here To Read More]

I guarantee dat judge ain't black. The black man always has it the hardest way.

Comment

Originally posted by krimzon View Post
      stfu racism is all over the world not just to blacks you ****ing idiot. 40 hours is nothing. i bet floyd is crying himself to sleep that he has to do 40 hours of community service

Comment

Yeah if it was a black judge then it would have been OK for Floyd to just blow off court and duck his charges like he ducks Manny Pacquaio. So unfair that the black man has to live up to the same responsibilities as the rest of the world.

Comment

bwahahahahaha!!!

that's all folks.

Comment

Some how Mayweather haters will turn this into the biggest deal ever and Floyd is the biggest criminal EVER!

Comment

Quit jackin beats...

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
                Some how Mayweather haters will turn this into the biggest deal ever and Floyd is the biggest criminal EVER!
                He's far from that obviously, but at the end of the day, you reap what you sow. Not ever athlete or entertainer goes through the drama Floyd does. He brings it on himself whether he knows it or not.

Comment

judge is a *******.

Comment

That's funny. 40 hours... I'm sure his team can find ways to promote him and his busniess while doing community service. At the end of the day he's paying for whatever the judge feels he did but Floyd will benifit from this the most as will boxing fans as im sure what ever he does will be open to the public.

Besides, community service don't know **** about boxing.....

Comment

Working...
                    X