Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Development] - Texas Licensing and Reg. No Drug Testing For Pac/Clottey At All

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
    Thats really cool, but Texas doesnt do that.
    They will do it. Its standard protocol.

Comment

Originally posted by jasbar View Post

lies lies lies...keep lying.....that is standard WADA protocol....not corrupt ass texas commission protocol....stop lying out of ur ass chump.........

Comment

Originally posted by jasbar View Post
        Texas is not testing his blood not now, not never.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
          Texas is not testing his blood not now, not never.
          Why not? It doesnt cost much.

Comment

*****s really wanted to be the commission on drug tests . i know cuz its the only valid excuse for floyd to cover his ducking abilities on PAC so I understand....

Comment

Originally posted by Amadla Ngawethu View Post
              Aint there any lobbying groups in the USA because Arum is being allowed to get away with murder.His fighter was suspended for fighting with loaded gloves,Chavez used deuretics,Pacquiao is avoiding tests and now this.Isnt this enough
              Sounds fishy indeed, Im starting to hate on Arum Lying sack of ****.

Comment

no surprises here. this is exactly what i expected. everything has been set up by top rank/arum to protect manny. his cashcow. floyd his cashcow until his bought himself out of his top rank contract. that is when the smear campaign began. clottey gets a fee, not a share of the purse. he is being manipulated. they've probably convinced him he can win a decision as he's under the same promotional banner. he better not leave it to the judges. i'm so sick and tired of all this manipulation. clottey doesn't even have his proper coach. is everyone cool with this. can't they see what's going on...

Comment

Both pac and clottey don't need to be tested because they're both no history in drugs and cheating compare to the may 1 fight of mosley and floyd where both of them has a history of drugs, mosley was being caught of using peds and floyds was using numbing drugs for his hands protection and has a history of cheating at the weigh in.

Comment

To be honest I could give two ****s about what Texas plans on doing. They are a great commission and **** anyone for trying to talk greasy about my home state and how we do things here. Also what's you guys fixation with the Pac vs Clottey fight?

We get it...you guys don't like Arum/Top Rank/Pacquiao/the fight in texas/Testing procedures.....but why are you guys dedicating your lives to posting constantly about it? Last time I checked Floyd has a great fight against another HOF in Mosley so why don't you guys focus your energy on that. Let us Pac fans enjoy our fighter, his career and his upcoming fight. Again you guys aren't fans of Manny....we get it, so why keep posting about him?
                    Last edited by Khalid X; 02-26-2010, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by master_rose View Post
                      no surprises here. this is exactly what i expected. everything has been set up by top rank/arum to protect manny. his cashcow. floyd his cashcow until his bought himself out of his top rank contract. that is when the smear campaign began. clottey gets a fee, not a share of the purse. he is being manipulated. they've probably convinced him he can win a decision as he's under the same promotional banner. he better not leave it to the judges. i'm so sick and tired of all this manipulation. clottey doesn't even have his proper coach. is everyone cool with this. can't they see what's going on...
                      Clottey got a trainer and he is earning 35 percent and a percentage of the ppv.

Comment

Working...
                      X