No announcement yet.

Enzo Maccarinelli Vs David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enzo Maccarinelli Vs David Haye

Wank Warren has turned down a fight with Enzo and Haye as Hayes people only offered Enzo £150:000 Warren said he should get at least £250:000 as he is the champ, the champ should get less than than the challenger, I agree, but did'nt Frank the wank give more money to Hamed against Steve Robinson, just goes to show what a two faced scumbag he is, the sooner he is out of british boxing the better,

Terry Marsh had the right idea.

Originally posted by col Blake View Post
    Wank Warren has turned down a fight with Enzo and Haye as Hayes people only offered Enzo £150:000 Warren said he should get at least £250:000 as he is the champ, the champ should get less than than the challenger, I agree, but did'nt Frank the wank give more money to Hamed against Steve Robinson, just goes to show what a two faced scumbag he is, the sooner he is out of british boxing the better,

Im wit ya! Hate the ****!

Comment

tha thing is...haye was even looking at making this a non-title fight..ie he's not even interested in the WBO title and just wants to prove he's the best cruiser in britian. so warren's demand that enzo gets paid more "as the champ" is just bollocks.

there is absolutely no way warren will risk macca in a domestic fight when he's trying to make an international name for himself.

Comment

He knows he would lose, plain and simple. Warren is on the slide, no doubt about it. I would imagine he'll lose Khan, whether its before world titles or soon after, so he needs Macca and more so he needs his belt. If Macca lost in a non title fight I assume he would still be stripped of his belt? This way he gets to keep putting Enzo on bills and saying that its a world title fight. If I were Macca I would do - as Haye is doing - everything in my power to get the fight. Warren's a ****ing ****, in all honesty, and he needs to sort it out.

Comment

The difference is Hamed was the new sensation, and Robinson was expected to get blown out.. Enzo should be the one getting more cash for being the champ.

It's pretty even pickings with Haye and Maccarinelli, their careers are real similar.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanus View Post
            The difference is Hamed was the new sensation, and Robinson was expected to get blown out.. Enzo should be the one getting more cash for being the champ.

It's pretty even pickings with Haye and Maccarinelli, their careers are real similar.
            But Haye wants a non-title fight. He isn't interested in Maccarinelli's belt. Haye wants the real Cruiserweight title.

I'd pick Haye in this fight. Haye has mixed in better company and his loss to Thompson was a little bit more respectable compared to Enzo's loss to Swaby. Haye has stamina problems, but I don't think is chin is especially bad, it would be interesting if Macca could soak up the pressure for a bit but Enzo has a dodgy chin and could well be caught cold early on. Enzo packs the punch to make Haye wary though and it could be a bit tactical early on, though Haye has seemed inclined to try and blast out the big punchers arly on if he can (Gurov).

Would be an interesting bout, probably ending in victory for David Haye in about 5 rounds. Wouldn't be totally easy for him though.

Comment

i can see macca defending his belt against some unknown european on the next big itv show...boxrec shows him fighting in April against an un-named opponent.

if bell is going to fight mormeck some time after march, i don't think haye will get a shot at the wbc title until at least september so he's going to need a fight in the meantime.

pity we won't see haye-macca in april

Comment

Originally posted by !!! Beowulf !!! View Post
                But Haye wants a non-title fight. He isn't interested in Maccarinelli's belt. Haye wants the real Cruiserweight title.

I'd pick Haye in this fight. Haye has mixed in better company and his loss to Thompson was a little bit more respectable compared to Enzo's loss to Swaby. Haye has stamina problems, but I don't think is chin is especially bad, it would be interesting if Macca could soak up the pressure for a bit but Enzo has a dodgy chin and could well be caught cold early on. Enzo packs the punch to make Haye wary though and it could be a bit tactical early on, though Haye has seemed inclined to try and blast out the big punchers arly on if he can (Gurov).

Would be an interesting bout, probably ending in victory for David Haye in about 5 rounds. Wouldn't be totally easy for him though.

I haven't seen either of their losses, only their latest 4-5 fights.. but I'm tipping Haye to win by KO, both have incredible power with suspect chins.. which is why it's worth watching and I hope it does happen, they just need to come to an agreement.

Comment

I seen Haye get knocked out by Carl Thompson, great fight, Thompson again rated as under dog, up set the young up and comer, one of the real nice guys of british boxing, who was delt a raw deal by sky and the Jonny nelson show. Not saying Haye has a week chin but Enzo could trouble him, tough one to call, Haye if he runs for 12 rounds Enzo if they trade.
                  I feel Enzo would win Haye the better boxer but Enzo wanting more.

Comment

frank maloney hasn't given up on haye fighting macca just yet. he's going to try getting him on the millenium stadium show in April...

macca vs haye on the undercard of calzaghe vs manfredo. if they can get warren to agree to it, it'll be his best show for a while and he'll fractionally go up in my estimation.

but i won't hold my breath. btw didn't maloney work with warren for a few years?

Comment

Working...
                    X