Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: Canelo Not Ready For Floyd, But in Win-Win Spot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always thought Floyd was overated cos people who fight him dont go on to do much more in the sport and dont seem to learn from losing to Floyd.

Coralles, Castillo, DLH, SSM, Hatton, Cotto dont seem to benefited from losing to Floyd. I also thought Floyds resume was overated for the same reason, cos if the people Floyd beat were any good where are they now?

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
      after manny destroys rios and he will , i dont want to hear you or the rest of floyd fans calling it a cherrypick like you always do ! bewranrd said it best this is a very risky fight for manny , but you noticed he didnt say the same thing about the mayfeather ghost fight !!! i wonder why !
      So you think pac taking the loser of his last fight and 140 pounder who has never fought at 147 is a legit fight? And if Floyd were to fight Rios his next fight and make Rios move up would be great for boxing? And didn't Robert WIN two fights at 147 before facing Floyd?

Can you answer the questions... don't hit me with anything else just answer the questions!

Comment

I agree. Anyone who wants to see canelo fight or beat Floyd should be patient. If canelo fights floyd next, he will get dominated like everyone else. Floyd showed Saturday that his hands are still faster than canelos and he still has his legs as I told people he did long ago.

Comment

[QUOTE=hugh grant;13339158]I always thought Floyd was overated cos people who fight him dont go on to do much more in the sport and dont seem to learn from losing to Floyd.

Coralles, Castillo, DLH, SSM, Hatton, Cotto dont seem to benefited from losing to Floyd. I also thought Floyds resume was overated for the same reason, cos if the people Floyd beat were any good where are they now?[/QUO

De La Hoya, Cotto, Coralles, Hatton, Marquez, Gatti, and Mosley are ALL I repeat ALL Hall of fame fighters period. And the same goes for the people he supposedly ducked Margarito where is he now?? Oh aight, Tystzu where is he now? OH AIGHT. Clottey where is he now? OH AIGHT, Pac where is he now? OH AIGHT

Can you answer that? OH AIGHT then fall back chump

Comment

Originally posted by StillAlive2k View Post
            LoL he tried not to sound bitter!!! canelo is 100x more exciting then piss pants
            You must've missed Juan's last fight....

Comment

Originally posted by KingKoni21
              yeah he needs to lay off the haterade and hater tots, idiot. shut the f@@k up B@@@H
              Lmfao oh please......

Comment

With Floyd Sr Mayweather would school Canelo

Comment

People are ****ting on a future hall of famer ( Marquez) in favour of someone who has accomplished one meaningful win in 43 professional fights. I'm not exactly surprised but I'd be lying if I said it didn't disgust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
                    So you think pac taking the loser of his last fight and 140 pounder who has never fought at 147 is a legit fight? And if Floyd were to fight Rios his next fight and make Rios move up would be great for boxing? And didn't Robert WIN two fights at 147 before facing Floyd?

Can you answer the questions... don't hit me with anything else just answer the questions!
                    if alverado didnt hurt his hand manny would be fighting him point blank period ! better yet if marquez didnt price himself out manny would be fighting him ! and as far as rios moving up in weight , thats not that big of a problem because 147 is the weight class rios should be fighting at because he always struggle to make weight in the past ! rios is a better opponent than the ghost ever was ! rios is a scum bag , but he NEVER QUIT ! you cant say the same about robert ! and didnt robert have a hard time with a bum like adyin , and didnt robert get schooled by solido of all people ! PUHHHLEASE rios would destroy him

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      People are ****ting on a future hall of famer ( Marquez) in favour of someone who has accomplished one meaningful win in 43 professional fights. I'm not exactly surprised but I'd be lying if I said it didn't disgust me.
                      He just comes off as a hater. Maybe not here but in other interviews he sounds bitter or something when he talks about the Ginger Bread Boy.

Comment

Working...
                      X