No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Zou Shiming Arrives in The United States

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Zou Shiming Arrives in The United States

Los Angeles, Calif. --- "COMING TO AMERICA" --- Zou Shiming (L), two-time Olympic gold medalist and three-time World Amateur Champion arrives with his wife Ying Ying(R) at Los Angeles International Airport from China Monday night enroute to Las Vegas for his Grand Arrival and to begin training. Shiming's Grand Arrival at The Venetian Las Vegas Porte Cochere, will take place the following day, Tuesday, February 5, at Noon. Shiming will be greeted by his Top Rank promoters, Bob Arum and Todd duBoef; his new trainers, Freddie Roach and Miguel Diaz; and John Caparella, president and COO of The Venetian and The Palazzo. Shiming is scheduled to make his professional boxing debut on April 6, at The Venetian Macao Resort Hotel in Macau. --- Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank.

[Click Here To Read More]

looking forward to watching him ...his wife is a cutee...

Comment

going to keep my eye out for this blue chip

Comment

Start expecting world champions from China. Macau is the Asian Las Vegas, they have an MGM there. If they start holding fights on a regular boxing would be huge. Shiming's Gf/wife...I would.

Comment

Don't think MGM Grand at Macau has an arena, I walked around there before, but didn't really fully visit the place completely.

Venetian Macau makes more sense as Cotai Arena is 15 000 seats.

Will be following him closely, I don't follow Olympic boxing, but he is impressive. Going to be the first Zou'Tard on this forum... um... yeah.................

Comment

He looks like an Asian Jhonny Gonzalez.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearless View Post
              Don't think MGM Grand at Macau has an arena, I walked around there before, but didn't really fully visit the place completely.

Venetian Macau makes more sense as Cotai Arena is 15 000 seats.

Will be following him closely, I don't follow Olympic boxing, but he is impressive. Going to be the first Zou'Tard on this forum... um... yeah.................
              I figured it would have,but I guess not. Me and My girl will go there late this year, last year we went to Vegas. Should be fun.

Comment

He's now on my radar. Ying Ying looks like she likes the cameras.

Comment

Shiming didn't deserve his last Gold medal and is the embodiment of a boxer with an amateur pitty pat style. Some random Mexican will break this guy in half at some point.

Comment

His wife is pretty beautiful flawless skin.

But anyone else shaking there had at Freddie Roach getting another cash cow to train? Zou style is all wrong for Roach, he is a technical boxer not a brawler.

Roach gets another big payday with this Chinese star.

Let another trainer like John Scully or someone else like Pedro Diaz, Joe Goossen or someone else train him, but Roach.

Comment

Working...
                    X