Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is Boxing...a Broke Nose... really !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
    Spelling/grammar < Logic

You're just like a dumb parrot who can speak clearly.
    huh? duhhhh! :AOR: Makes no sense!

id say a Parrot or any bird who can speak clearly is pretty smart!

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      why would you censor, " your" Is you're a bad word? :AOR: Oh and Moron isnt bad....Moran:AOR: f8ckin dummy!

According to you Solidos should had automatically won since Mikey couldn't continue because Solido's head butt was legal. bwahahaha.........talk about stupidity.

Much better having flaws in my grammar then in my logic.

GOT SMELLING SALTS?!!!
      Last edited by littlemac; 01-20-2013, 03:09 AM.

Comment

• Salido can take the rematch offered by Miguel Angel and take another beating if he wishes.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
          According to you Solidos should had automatically won since Mikey couldn't continue because Solido's head butt was legal. bwahahaha.........talk about stupidity.

Much better having flaws in my grammar then in my logic.

GOT SMELLING SALTS?!!!
          huh ?

who said that? Id love to see the quote? :AOR:

Comment

• Weird stoppage. Fight stopped by broken nose first i heard of this.

Anyone remember the Rahmen, Vargas, Gatti fights? And many more.

Salido is the type of fighter that come in head first sometimes, foul, intentional or not, its a boxing match fight on. (retaliation, its part of the game)

Review ROUnd 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! During the break period just before they go to round 9. Sorry to say, Garcias corner found a way out of it and it was caught on camera!. You see Mickey go to the corner, Robert saying "...looks like you have a broken nose, its a broken nose!" than i think he said "get the doctor"

Sad to say, again, Garcias people wanted the fight stopped and Mickey went along with it. It was a way out for team Garcia in a fight they were winning but Salido was coming on as Mickey was looking to have slowed down. This may start a new trend...remember when it was ok to a quit than a slew of fighters quit in a fight? This may happen again as soon as any fighter gets a broken nose. Boxing in a dark stage once again.

Comment

• Originally posted by bose View Post
              Weird stoppage. Fight stopped by broken nose first i heard of this.

Salido is the type of fighter that come in head first sometimes, foul, intentional or not, its a boxing match fight on. (retaliation, its part of the game)

Review ROUnd 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! During the break period just before they go to round 9. Sorry to say, Garcias corner found a way out of it and it was caught on camera!. You see Mickey go to the corner, Robert saying "...looks like you have a broken nose, its a broken nose!" than i think he said "get the doctor"

Sad to say, again, Garcias people wanted the fight stopped and Mickey went along with it. It was a way out for team Garcia in a fight they were winning but Salido was coming on as Mickey was looking to have slowed down. This may start a new trend...remember when it was ok to a quit than a slew of fighters quit in a fight? This may happen again as soon as any fighter gets a broken nose. Boxing in a dark stage once again.
              id green k you if i could! :qqq:

Comment

• Originally posted by bose View Post
                Weird stoppage. Fight stopped by broken nose first i heard of this.

You making it sound like Garcia was struggling or something. Ofcourse Garcia wanted a way out, a way out of giving Solidos an edge after already dominating him and proving he was the better fighter. If the fight was close or caused by a punch, it would be a different story. This fight wasn't even close. Not saying Solidos didn't have his moments but come on now. Solidos was getting dominated.

Comment

• Well he was picking apart Salido at the beginning, hes corner took the easy way out although Salido was finally connecting and seemed to catch Mikeys attention at least once, but unless Mikey abandoned hes game plan Salido had no realistic chance, Mikey was just out boxing the shit out of Salido, being patient not getting baited into rough stuff being smart, most of the fight beautiful performance.

Hes nose looked crooked enough and he seemed not happy enough for me to be convinced, he would have gladly gone the 12 and won had it not happened .

Comment

• Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                    Well he was picking apart Salido at the beginning, hes corner took the easy way out although Salido was finally connecting and seemed to catch Mikeys attention at least once, but unless Mikey abandoned hes game plan Salido had no realistic chance, Mikey was just out boxing the shit out of Salido, being patient not getting baited into rough stuff being smart, most of the fight beautiful performance.

Hes nose looked crooked enough and he seemed not happy enough for me to be convinced, he would have gladly gone the 12 and won had it not happened .
                    BTW....Mikey waxes Gamboa. Just saying

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      i agree...IF it was. Its hard to come the that conclusion! We arnt in there. In his defense he does fight with his head down. Garcia was moving back and the ropes stopped him abruptly! leaving Saldio still moving in! Despite that this is Boxing.
                      That I am not 100 percent sure of. Watch the fight close. Salido moves in throwing punches. There is a point where he is a few inches away from Garcia and Salido's head stops moving forward, and he cuffs Garcia behind the head with a right hand. Then Salido's head moves quickly forward again and the ram happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X