No announcement yet.

$750 million Divorce package

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] $750 million Divorce package

Elin Nordegren has dramatically escalated her demands during negotiations over a possible divorce agreement with Tiger Woods, Bill Zwecker of the Chicago Sun-Times reports. According to the columnist, Woods' wife is seeking full custody of the couple's children and "an estimated $750 million package."

Zwecker writes that Tiger has demanded a strict -- and lifelong -- confidentiality clause that would bar her from disclosing information about their marriage in interviews or books.

It was previously reported that Woods and Nordegren are working toward a joint-custody arrangement, a rumor that was circulated before a new report alleged that the two are no longer speaking to each other.

I could understand 50-75 Million, that would ensure that all the children's needs are met in this life and the next, without question. Plus Tiger's going to take care of his kids anyway, so they will always be in the money.

But where do this fukin broad get off thinking she shouldn't have to work another day in her life, just because she gave birth to Tiger Woods kids.

If this isn't a reason NOT to ever get married, I don't know what is!!!

This is off the hook greed, nothing more - And just because Tiger's worth Millions doesn't mean his wife is worth millions .... hell, she couldn't even satisfy Tiger in the freakin sack .... WTF did she do in those few years to think she should get crazy paid.

She can't honestly say that all this money is for the kids future - that would be an outright lie. This is so she can live high on the hog on Tiger's back, and punish him for his transgressions.

Somebody shoot that ****.

Comment

goddamn!! tigers getting divorced by hit biatch wife for $750,000,000 ?!?!?!?!?......wooow....tigers ****ed man...the only person he has to blame is his penis....he obviously listened to the little head either than the big head...poor tiger

Comment

This is how it works man. Ask for 750, end up with 275.

If she had started off asking for 100 mil. she would have gotten the 70 or 50.

Comment

That's outrageous, I know what Tiger did was wrong but $750 million is ridiculous.

Comment

Greedy Whore.

Comment

What could that ***** possibly need 750 Million dollars for?

I bet she'd spend like half of that at a salon with her girlfriends.

**** is stupid.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

She wont get that...

Comment

Never trust a woman. I know Tiger messed up but asking for that much money is crazy. She's doing that to get at least $300 million. The sad thing is, the court is going to give her ass something she doesn't even need/deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by Toda Caine View Post
                    Never trust a woman. I know Tiger messed up but asking for that much money is crazy. She's doing that to get at least $300 million. The sad thing is, the court is going to give her ass something she doesn't even need/deserve.
                    Take it as a lesson guys ... if you ever come into some serious paper, Get a pre-nuptial or a good lawyer who can and would limit how much your lady can rape you for .......... Because they will rape you!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X