Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever been jerked off under the table during dinner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tapatio View Post
    Yea, by my cousins girlfriend when we were eating dinner for his birthday. She sat across from me and started with the foot and moved her way up to my ****. I was scared because I didn't want him to think it was me making advances.
    Another time, we were having a family party and he brought her, she followed me to the back and basically cornered me. Still, I couldn't do it, I don't **** over family like that. I told him what happened, but after that, he was always cautious with his girlfriends around me.

Not my fault I'm better looking.

My other primo did take her up on her advances though and macked her down. That fool was dirty like that back then, trying to be the comforter of a broad who just threw up just to try and get some ass.
    Yeah, I was a little dirty ****er back when I was in my teens.I ****ed my cousins girlfriend while he was in jail.....I played the nice guy trying to comfort her.I also ****ed my best friends girl, very similar to your story she was the one making the advances....but unlike you I gave in.

I also macked my cousin and had sexual fantasy's about my hot aunt.I also jacked off in Disneyland and I fingerbanged a girl in the computer lounge at my Middle School.I was a horndog in my younger days......no wait...I still am!:wank:

Comment

No. And it is unrealistic to think that nobody would notice.

But, can't say I wouldn't be interested in the idea.

Comment

my ex gf tried to get me to rub her ***** when we were sitting right by her dad, i declined. i didnt trust her anyway i thought she would use my reaction to judge my character.

i also learned that road head is very dangerous, especially on a 1 lane highway with a speed limit of 65

i once ****ed her in a hospital bed, and the nurse caught her sucking my dick. they made sure i left at 11

she used to make sure she screamed loud enough so everyone in the house knew, ididnt like that. sometimes she'd even call me daddy or say "you're hurting me"

..so everyone could hear how bad i am

every body living in her house has seen me naked
        Last edited by Talon; 11-25-2009, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Handjobs don't do it for me. They never did.

The first time a girl touched my dick, I was in 7th grade and got a semi-handjob in the back of math class.

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~*
            you might come to expect it every time you eat..or every time you jack off you might end up needing a plate of food infront of you to get off
            Then you'll end up joining a fetish site on the interwebz, and then get exposed in Boxingscene....

Comment

Ever masturbate on the bus?

I haven't.

Comment

Ever masturabte in a public toilet?

I'll bet Laddie has.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Ever masturbate on the bus?

I haven't.

Comment

Originally posted by The Scientist View Post

That was classic!! Dave is the schnizzle!!

Comment

Working...
                    X