Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's a more "poser" look: Affliction shirt, or Ed Hardy shirt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] What's a more "poser" look: Affliction shirt, or Ed Hardy shirt?

Most definitely either or.

It's truly a toss-up. I dont think people who wear Ed Hardy actually look fresh and the kids that wear affliction tees are your borderline rednecks and ******s.

Well, then again this is in Kentucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Erbad View Post
      Most definitely either or.

It's truly a toss-up. I dont think people who wear Ed Hardy actually look fresh and the kids that wear affliction tees are your borderline rednecks and ******s.

Well, then again this is in Kentucky.

if I see another guy in an Ed Hardy shirt half-tucked with a giant , bling-y belt buckle....Sheesh.

Comment

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post

if I see another guy in an Ed Hardy shirt half-tucked with a giant , bling-y belt buckle....Sheesh.
        There's a kid like that at my school except he rolls up the cuffs of his jeans as well.

I'd much rather stick to my clothing style now than what it was about a year ago.

Comment

both...............
          t shirts with graphics annoy me.keep it simple.rock it in plain white
          or plain black.
          Last edited by AntonTheMeh; 10-12-2008, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Both are lolzers, not gonna lie though, in 2006 I had a variety of shirts from both brends. But then again I was among the small minority there.
            No way I am gonna wear any of these now.

Comment

Ed hardy looks like a good shirt you can wear to day of the dead festival in mexico.

Comment

i've never met a boxer or mixed martial artist that wears an affliction or tapout t-shirt.

Comment

I have never seen an Ed Hardy shirt either. They aren't bad shirts IMO. I am white, maybe its a young white boy thing.

Comment

Working...
                  X