Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think that there's any legitimacy to this so called illuminati?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    And to think, if you spent just a fraction of that time reading something worthwhile you could know how to spell "phase".

And that's the only part you could pi

That's a thought!? Good heavens, no wonder you're so gullible.
    Piggy, you seem uncomfortable by the possibility of the NWO.

Don't be afraid of the Illuminati/NWO if it is true. Unity is the end goal.

Comment

• squealpiggy won't ever accept any evidence as real so it's pointless to argue with him. He hasn't even admitted that he was wrong about it not being possible to hack into vehicles without "future technology."

Comment

• Originally posted by Uturn View Post
        This if your interested.

Money, power, goods are all an illusion.
        Thanks for the video links :ANYWORD:

Comment

• Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
          Because I read about a conspiracy and watched a few videos it makes me gullible? Look I'm not gonna argue with a guy who think he knows everything and can't even open his mind to fun topic with out sounding like a egotistical jackass so good day to you sir.
          This is a misconception. I don't think I know everything. I just don't blindly accept any suggestion that happens to be made into a Youtube video.

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          squealpiggy won't ever accept any evidence as real so it's pointless to argue with him. He hasn't even admitted that he was wrong about it not being possible to hack into vehicles without "future technology."
          I won't admit that it's possible or practicable to use this as a method of assassination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uturn View Post
            My belief is to an extent we are controlled in a way to think/believe. Just like when you reads the newspaper - most of it is propaganda and not real news. We are forced fed what to believe. The majority of newsreaders are being fed false media and manipulated news which in effect makes people unable to think for themselves or free think. We are being programmed to think in a certain way. It is no secret that the media published in the Western world is owned by Murdoch. They do not want to us become conscious/think ourselves or the seek truth for that matter. We have been taught to think with the LEFT side of our brains instead of the RIGHT. The media has a massive effect on how people live their lives and what to think.

Some people are just scared at the thought of Illuminati being real, but why? The truth is there is nothing to be scared of, they aren't trying to harm us. The NWO is to create a world of LOVE. The NWO is to form a world of unity and peace. They want the best for humanity. The way they must go about the NWO agenda seems violent and cruel, however it is the only way to create their grand plan. That means creating a reality away from God. Humanity is looking to move forward and progress. And unity will be reached some day as the NWO progresses. Then one day will move on, and not be divided by race, creed, color. We are still in the dark ages in regards to humanity.

Remeber that 'Love' conquerors all. When we can let go of fear/hate, this is when the world will become one. Live life based on love and not fear. Love is the answer to humanity and this is the soul reason of the NWO. Just be happy there people looking for the best for ourselves in the long term, even though we won't be here to ever experience unity/as one whenever that may be.

Seek the truth for yourselves and see the world for what it is. And don't scared by the truth for that matter. Once you can think for yourselves and let your mind go free again like a child, you will be be happy and not afraid. The fears will fall away from the space of the earth. See it for what it is. I guarantee you will become a better person once you look passed all the BS in life and free yourself from the old. Set yourself free.

Don't be scared to seek the truth my friends.
            Eh...so....we should seek the truth, and we will find how we are being brainwashed and manipulated by the media, and the NWO's cruel and violent ways of uniting humanity with love??

We should think for ourselves, but also think like a child, and not fear the NWO's grand plan.

Makes perfect sense.

Comment

How do you know?
              You read volumes of literature about anything but not Dan Brown?

You disappoint me bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by led View Post
                You read volumes of literature about anything but not Dan Brown?

You disappoint me bro.
                I read the Da Vinci Code in a spare hour. What a sloppy pile of turds.

Comment

I read the Da Vinci Code in a spare hour. What a sloppy pile of turds.
                  You read the wrong book. The Da Vinci is about a cup.

I am talking about Angels and Demons.

Comment

You read the wrong book. The Da Vinci is about a cup.

I am talking about Angels and Demons.
                    **** book.

da vinci code was better. And that was ****.

Comment

You read the wrong book...

...I am talking about Angels and Demons.
                      I agree with the former sentiment but not with the latter. I think, having sampled one, that any Dan Brown book is the wrong book, just by default.

Horrifically poor author.

Comment

Working...
                      X