Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Lounge Interview: Prettyboy 32

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good interview E. It's good to see PB get a interview, the guy is a Lounge HOFer.

@ PB, It's good to see you back under the PB account. Say, remember when you used to do the shows? What ever happened to all that. I remember you was workin like a dog at one time and didnt do a show, and folks was pissed bout it.

You had a spell where you was lookin like you was a shot poster, but I have to say; you've turned your e-career around and look strong again. Good to have you back in true form again.

Comment

Great ****ing interview.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        you're right about one damn thing......lfc19titles is a slimy **** weasel punk beeeiiitttcchhhh....

you should stop obsessing over that chick boss lady though...

and spray should stop kissing your a$$, its unbecoming.
        PB is only the best poster in the history of the site and has earned his kingship here.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Whats goin on R!zzle?..................Uh....Errr....Ummm Mersey. Aw **** it, I cant remember which one you are as usual, so I'll just call you R!zzlsey, or Mersizzle.

I'm R!z, I mean Mersey... or R!z, or Mersey? Who am I?!

R!zzlsey

Hows it going? Been a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            PB is only the best poster in the history of the site and has earned his kingship here.
            Did you atleast spit in his mouth BEFORE you kissed him Spray? You know he likes it nasty and rough.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post

I'm R!z, I mean Mersey... or R!z, or Mersey? Who am I?!

R!zzlsey

Hows it going? Been a while.
              I been doin alright mah homie. How have you been bruh? Glad to see you still hangin around us Lounge rats.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                Did you atleast spit in his mouth BEFORE you kissed him Spray? You know he likes it nasty and rough.
                A loogy fit for a king Chief.

Comment

its a know fact pb32 is my ho if i tell that dog to sit he sits seriously im like bob arum and hes like pacquiao i own that *****

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    A loogy fit for a king Chief.
                    My Man Spray!!!!! Did you snort that b!tch back outta your nasal cavity 1st, or did you get one from deep down the bottom of your throat mixed with some stomach acid off the reflux you got from the spicy italian chicken sammich you ate earlier.

Say. Ether should do a four way face off interview with you, Diesel, Derranged, and Jack the mutha****in Rippuh. That **** would be a CLASSIC!!!!!!!

Comment

tl;dr

He dyes his hair and gets fake tan to look like a guido.

Comment

Working...
                      X