No announcement yet.

Can Keith Jardine upset Mousasi???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Keith Jardine upset Mousasi???

Keith Jardine has stepped in for the injured Mike Kyle. I think this makes for an even better fight because all Kyle had was a one punch prayer. I don't watch a lot of Mousasi but I know he has KO power but will he be aggressive enough with it to catch Jardine?

Jardine's so unorthodox so if it's a striking contest Jardine has a legitmate chance to take this as long as he doesn't get knocked out because usually he wins standing fights when he doesn't get KO'd. Gave Rampage a hard time because he wasn't aggressive enough.

I honestly think he has a decent shot. Much better fight IMO, Anybody else think so???

Do you even know Gegard's boxing and kickboxing level? the guy just beat a K1 HW champion, is unbeating in K1, amateur boxing champion, training with Holland's Olympic boxers, and hopefully going to try his hands at representing his country in the Olympics at boxing. Keith Jardine would most likely get his ass handed to him in a platter if he kept it standing.

Comment

Is this a Strikeforce card tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by monaroCountry View Post
        Do you even know Gegard's boxing and kickboxing level? the guy just beat a K1 HW champion, is unbeating in K1, amateur boxing champion, training with Holland's Olympic boxers, and hopefully going to try his hands at representing his country in the Olympics at boxing. Keith Jardine would most likely get his ass handed to him in a platter if he kept it standing.
        Like I said, I don't watch much of Mousasi. I just saw him against weak chinned guys like Babalu and Soko. I don't watch K-1 either so EXCUSE ME for not knowing how good he is on the feet. And MMA is so damn unpredictable so nothing is a lock. He wrecked Forrest, Liddell, and Vera on the feet so he's no joke either, just no chin. Serra wrecked GSP & Gonzaga knocked Cro Cop's head off so anything is possible.

It's definitely a much better fight then MIke Kyle. And that's all I'm saying. I'm not saying he's going to win but has a much more decent chance then Kyle.

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Is this a Strikeforce card tonight?
        No this is a stacked ass card next week. Going be better then probably any UFC this year or last year. Strikeforce is the *****!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
          No this is a stacked ass card next week. Going be better then probably any UFC this year or last year. Strikeforce is the *****!!!
          Yeah I didn't think there was anything of interest this Saturday other than Caldy/Segura 2, I will definitely take a look. Jardine is awkward and can crack but he has had that chin cracked numerous times.

Comment

No chance for Jardine.

KO win for Mousasi

Comment

Personally, I was hoping never to see Jardine again. I can't stand watching him fight. He looks like an albino gorilla.

WAAAARR MOUSASI!!!!!!

Comment

i like the dean of mean but he's been knocked out too many times, i don't think his chin is there anymore. he has a chance against mousassi because of his ankward style but two years ago he could have given him a much tougher fight, also the skill level of gregard will be too high for him

Comment

Jardine always puts up a good effort. I personally really enjoyed his last UFC fight against Hamill.

But wild, awkward strikers like Jardine are made for more technically skilled strikers, like Mousasi.

Anything can happen, but Jardine's punch resistance isn't nowhere near it was a few years ago. Even if Jardine's unorthodox style gave him fits early on, Mousasi has some very good pop, and he can and will crack Jardine's chin at some point.

This fight won't look good for Jardine.

Comment

Dont underestimate me!

Comment

Working...
                    X