No announcement yet.

Abel told GGG he was losing after the 7th round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    No he wasn't. He whispered it so the cameras couldn't pick it up. If he was motivating him he woulda said it out loud like Emmanuel Steward
    exactly you don't whisper it trying to hide it from the cameras if it's just motivation. And the way sanchez threw GGG under the bus and was sucking Canelo off after the fight showed he was not happy with how GGG fought. he knew he was losing.

Comment

Golovkin dominated the second half of the fight on my card.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        Golovkin's face was so busted up. He clearly lost that fight.
        These arguments are the funniest to me. It takes one punch to cause a black eye or swelling, or to shut an eye, or to cause a cut.

The black eye GGG has was caused by the first really nice left hook that Canelo got in, and the redness started there.

Also different people swell and bruise differently. Older people swell and bruise more than younger people.

Antonio Margarito use to take fantastic amounts of punishment and not have a mark on his face.

Does this looks like a guy that literally blocked Cotto's hardest shots with his face the entire night?

Then he got older...

Here is how his face looked after his second encounter with cotto.

And then people acting like GGG's face looks like Andre Berto's after the Guerrero fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          Golovkin dominated the second half of the fight on my card.
          LMAO! According to Sanchez he was losing heading into the 8th and Sanchez also admitted GGG lost the 12 you know the round where he was running from Canelo down the stretch. lol GGG had a good 2 round rally in the 10, 11 when Canelo was winded and Jim Lampley was over reacting to punches that was missing. GGG's face shows who was phuked up he gave away too many rounds prior letting the little man walk him down punishing him to the body and upstairs. Got a Mexican Style azzz whooping.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            LMAO! According to Sanchez he was losing heading into the 8th and Sanchez also admitted GGG lost the 12 you know the round where he was running from Canelo down the stretch. lol GGG had a good 2 round rally in the 10, 11 when Canelo was winded and Jim Lampley was over reacting to punches that was missing. GGG's face shows who was phuked up he gave away too many rounds prior letting the little man walk him down punishing him to the body and upstairs. Got a Mexican Style azzz whooping.
            Another guy who scores using a guys face ffs

It’s actually embarrassing.

Why does it matter what Sanchez had it as? I know what I saw, I saw a close fight, I saw 2 extremely skilful fighters, I saw Canelos tactics work brilliantly up to round 6, and from then on Golovkin taking over. You guys pick the weirdest things to focus on. What Sanchez scored the fight, what he said between rounds, what GGGs face looked like are not scoring criterea as much you may want them to be

Comment

Another corruption travesty. GGG was working the diva over in the second half of the fight, but with paid off judges and cartel connections the winner was picked before the fighters even entered the ring.

Comment

Abel is very quiet post-fight, you notice? He is not protesting or running his mouth. That's because this time he knows what's up, his fighter didn't bring it. First fight was close, I scored it a draw, so there you can protest all you want. But this time he knows who the winner was.

Comment

Another guy who scores using a guys face ffs

It’s actually embarrassing.

Why does it matter what Sanchez had it as? I know what I saw, I saw a close fight, I saw 2 extremely skilful fighters, I saw Canelos tactics work brilliantly up to round 6, and from then on Golovkin taking over. You guys pick the weirdest things to focus on. What Sanchez scored the fight, what he said between rounds, what GGGs face looked like are not scoring criterea as much you may want them to be
                  GGG's own trainer who thinks his fighter is getting beat the phuk up and losing doesn't matter? I'll take his view of the fight over yours. Canelo landed the bigger cleaner shots, GGG couldn't do shyt but jab and let the little man punk him all night long after screaming come give me Mexican Style. Canelo did and GGG wanted nothing to do with it. All that in addition to having his face rearranged is why he lost rounds and the fight. The bigger stronger career middleweight boogyeman getting stalked and face phuked up by the little man? After calling the little man a runner no less. Keep making excuse for GGG taking the L and Canelo leaving the ring with all his belts and GGG's balls. Borat better never show his face again with that Mexican Style talk after this LMAO
                  Last edited by bigdunny1; 09-17-2018, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    GGG's own trainer who thinks his fighter is getting beat the phuk up and losing doesn't matter? I'll take his view of the fight over yours. Canelo landed the bigger cleaner shots, GGG couldn't do shyt but jab and let the little man punk him all night long after screaming come give me Mexican Style. Canelo did and GGG wanted nothing to do with it. All that in addition to having his face rearranged is why he lost rounds and the fight. The bigger stronger career middleweight boogyeman getting stalked and face phuked up by the little man? After calling the little man a runner no less. Keep making excuse for GGG taking the L and Canelo leaving the ring with all his belts and GGG's balls. Borat better never show his face again with that Mexican Style talk after this LMAO
                    If ever a post proved that a poster wasn’t worth wasting time on, this was it.

Have fun with the rest of the 12 year olds on here won’t you

Comment

If ever a post proved that a poster wasn’t worth wasting time on, this was it.

Have fun with the rest of the 12 year olds on here won’t you
                      And you got Spence as you avatar and he clowned the phuk out GGG saying he lost the fight and was a coward from running from Mexican Style LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X