Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the current odds for CaneloGGG2?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the current odds for CaneloGGG2?

Current Odds?

I want to throw down some money looks like we'll be in Vegas for Sept.

Who's all going? Lets party!

Gennady Golovkin -175
    Canelo Alvarez +145

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
      Gennady Golovkin -175
      Canelo Alvarez +145
      thanks not really good odds to win on. maybe ill go for a KO or it won't go the distance instead.

Comment

Nelo is underdog for reason.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
          thanks not really good odds to win on. maybe ill go for a KO or it won't go the distance instead.
          I'm looking at Canelo UD for that dirty shi* again lol

Comment

On Bovada odd shark GGG is a minus 175 favorite and Cabelo is a plus145 underdog.

Comment

Not really a odds fight but your money is safe with Golovkin caneLo career is almost over

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                Not really a odds fight but your money is safe with Golovkin caneLo career is almost over
                I remember seeing on TMZ GGG stomach looked really bad like he wasn't training at all everyone was talking ish. but that was like 8 weeks out but still.

I just want a great fight and no robberies this time. hopefully it ends in KO

Comment

I'm rooting for Golovkin but the better bet is Canelo at this point. Probably best to bet the distance.

I think we will have a better idea at the weight in. If Canelo does look significantly different than he did last time I think you have to be going on a lot of faith that it is all part of the plan and not because he got busted for PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                    I'm rooting for Golovkin but the better bet is Canelo at this point. Probably best to bet the distance.

I think we will have a better idea at the weight in. If Canelo does look significantly different than he did last time I think you have to be going on a lot of faith that it is all part of the plan and not because he got busted for PEDs.
                    but wouldnt that mean Canelo will be weaker cause he lost all that strength and power and maybe even speed if you think all that was PEDs?

Comment

Working...
                    X