No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I like a lot of weird films. I’ll check it out...

Thanks.
    Don't watch it then cos its not weird but just a normal family drama. Check out Pi(a must for you cos of the strong Jewish theme of the film), Coherence, The Machinist, A Beautiful Mind or Cube for a better and weird mindfcking films.

Comment

• Imma gonna watch all these flicks before i die just cos its my life..

Comment

• Originally posted by Outworn View Post
        Don't watch it then cos its not weird but just a normal family drama. Check out Pi(a must for you cos of the strong Jewish theme of the film), Coherence, The Machinist, A Beautiful Mind or Cube for a better and weird mindfcking films.
        Just watched “the zoo keepers wife” and “denial” two Jewish WW2 movies.

They were both pretty good, but I liked “hedwig & the angry inch”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NKDwCyHMsM8

Comment

Watched “denial” and “Zoo Keepers wife”. Both Jewish related. I liked both of them. My wife’s choices not mine.

Ever seen “Hedwig & the angry inch” ?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NKDwCyHMsM8

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            You’ve seen it before? It’s interesting.
            way back when vhs was a thing

Comment

Haven't seen "Hanc0ck". Is it a must watch?
              wouldnt say ''must''...good superhero flick, doe.

Comment

• Watched IT last night on netflix.
                I thought it was ok but nothing special.
                The thing i hate with horrors is when its shot in a dark place you cant see anything thats happening in the movie.
                Plus when the volume goes to can hardly hear it to ear numbing loudness.

Comment

• Hereditary - very creepy and unnerving horror movie. There were some moments that I couldn't forget easily and made it difficult for me to get any sleep the evening of the day I went to watch it. It was low on obnoxious jumpscares but high on unsettling and disturbing imagery. Camera work and acting were masterful. The ending was a bit anticlimactic and disappointingly familiar given how well it bucked the tired tropes of other modern horror movies otherwise but overall it's probably the best horror movie I've ever seen and probably the best movie I've seen in 2018 so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                    Hereditary - very creepy and unnerving horror movie. There were some moments that I couldn't forget easily and made it difficult for me to get any sleep the evening of the day I went to watch it. It was low on obnoxious jumpscares but high on unsettling and disturbing imagery. Camera work and acting were masterful. The ending was a bit anticlimactic and disappointingly familiar given how well it bucked the tired tropes of other modern horror movies otherwise but overall it's probably the best horror movie I've ever seen and probably the best movie I've seen in 2018 so far.
                    i must have seen the other hereditary

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      way back when vhs was a thing
                      It still is a thing to me. I’m converting old school vhs and Betamax to a digital format. But it tough throwing these old friends away. I still have an old 8 track player and a cassette player. I got over 1000 albums, those things are becoming very valuable with audiophiles like me. Once my place gets built, it’ll have an audio room just for me. Two Mc275 Macintosh mono amps vacuum tubes. I got a lot of replacement tubes too.

My first wife bought me a matching pair, one serial number apart. My current wife is jealous because I’m bringing my girls to Tokyo. I’ll buy a new microseki like this one.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Micro-Seiki...-/113056554258

I can’t wait! My wife calls it old junk.. I guess I collect old junk!

Comment

Working...
                      X