Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must have been mistaken , i was told the LDBC was Learning Disability Boxing Community ????? Going by some channels it sounds about right and theres no doubt many on here parrot their garbage on here which is why they're dumb as shyte . lol

You really have to be a special stupid to actually stomach them for more then 5 minutes ,i highly recommend " Blood Boxing " for a good laugh .

I subscribed to him bc hes the perfect example of how uneducated this group is ,which is NO surprise they are all extreme Wilder fan boys and are NOT real boxing fans . I only tune in , in spurts on some channels when i want a good laugh and read comments from their followers who are dangerously stupid . lol
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-22-2018, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      I must have been mistaken , i was told the LDBC was Learning Disability Boxing Community ????? Going by some channels it sounds about right and theres no doubt many on here parrot their garbage on here which is why they're dumb as shyte . lol

You really have to be a special stupid to actually stomach them for more then 5 minutes ,i highly recommend " Blood Boxing " for a good laugh .

I subscribed to him bc hes the perfect example of how uneducated this group is ,which is NO surprise they are all extreme Wilder fan boys and are NOT real boxing fans . I only tune in , in spurts on some channels when i want a good laugh and read comments from their followers who are dangerously stupid . lol
      Lmao when I tuned up to their podcast not knowing what to expect imagine the laugh I had listening to them all shouting over each other and struggling to put sentences together. Good laugh but for no longer than 10 min, after that period of time I felt more stupid myself from listening to that crap lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
        Lmao when I tuned up to their podcast not knowing what to expect imagine the laugh I had listening to them all shouting over each other and struggling to put sentences together. Good laugh but for no longer than 10 min, after that period of time I felt more stupid myself from listening to that crap lol.
        These ******s were all over telling everyone to boycott Joshua and make Tyson Fury the REAL Wilder fight.

Then just the other day they were crying like bytches and attacking Fury bc he also exposed Wilder for his ignorant remarks against M .Tyson.

When you DONT put boxing first and start to fail in the boxing community itself and doors start closing in your face ....its signalling failure .

They have about a shelf life of another 2 years , then they will be gone !

Comment

Dumbass crater face **** fuk steve kim. I met this punk like ten years ago and he is just one step up from elie secback. I told this loser foo i made more money than you when i was 20..

Steve kim is a loser

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

the same old tired rhetoric.
            in actuality Blood Boxing Returnz & 78Sportstv are the pillars of the LDBC and BLOOD is the boxing historian. you dont know more than him i GUARANTEE you that

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
              the same old tired rhetoric.
              in actuality Blood Boxing Returnz & 78Sportstv are the pillars of the LDBC and BLOOD is the boxing historian. you dont know more than him i GUARANTEE you that
              Donkey Wilder is that you?

Comment

LDBC, that's some corny ass ****.

Comment

the *************** is the LDBC?

Comment

that biased idiot works for boxingscene?

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                      LDBC = Lions Den Boxing Community.

this dummy Kim is just giving them free shine and promotion.

check out the youtuber 78Sportstv he does live interviews with Wilder, Spence and basically the LDBC is accused of being pro black racists.
                      ive tried listening to his channels a long while back.....

I stopped cuz he gets a bit biased and usually brings up the race issue

Comment

Working...
                      X