Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how much, in total, did you contribute to the economy last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I spent nothing on the fight, but bought some brew and a bottle of Triplesec. Not sure what the total amount was.

Comment

Probably like $8000.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
        Whether you went out to watch the fight or had a party, how much in total did you spend on the fight and everything to go along with it?
        I spent 5 bucks on a papa john's pizza and around ten bucks on some magnums... lol just kidding I didn't use a condom

Comment

60$ on food and drank for the fight, then 50$ on E85 fuel for some fun out on the streets. Should have skipped the fight card alltogther....

Comment

$30 on shroomz so i could forget about the fights

Comment

we bought 75 wings.. 3 pizzas.. chips.. bacardi, malibu rum, tons of beer and the fight..

Comment

Everything paid for by my father. I was embarrassed at the end of the night because I convinced him it will be a good fight and it wasn't. He said to choose this one or Hopkins-Jones then he'll buy Mosley-Mayweather regardless because he wants to see it. I regret it, now i'm not going to watch Hopkins vs Jones unless I come up with 50 bucks myself.

Edit: What bothered me even more is that I knew who was going to win and I was telling my friends that Clottey will not get stopped. Basically nothing that I didn't already know, happened. The fight was not good, it was predictable, the undercard sucked, and 50 bucks went to waste. Nothing against Pacquiao, I will never buy a PPV with Clottey as the main event.
                Last edited by PB32; 03-14-2010, 05:02 PM.

Comment

I was originally gonna order the PPV myself. But, I was glad my boy returned my call and invited me over.

So, I just spent roughly between $20-$25 on Japanese food before I headed over to my friend's place.

If I didn't leave the house, I would've spent $50 on the PPV + the food.
                  Last edited by I'd rather box; 03-14-2010, 05:04 PM.

Comment

$59.95 HD PPV
                    $64.71 KFC
                    $38.12 Drinks and Misc.
                    -----------------------------
                    $162.78 Total

A night to forget. Pricey

Comment

i got it for free because i live in the u.k but i spent bout £20 on food and drink. glad i didnt have to apy for the fight tho because the undercard was crap and fight was predictable but i still enjoyed it.

Comment

Working...
                      X