Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it a problem that Pac get tested if Mayweather is ALSO tested?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is nothing wrong with Pacquiao being tested right after the fight. Floyd won't agree with that and wants to do it on his terms.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work View Post
      yes...they BOTH will be subjected to Random tests...lol..I dont see what the big deal is
      Uh, it's not random if it's scheduled. The day before the fight is out of the question.

Comment

Originally posted by elmalo29 View Post
        Wait a minute both Floyd and PAC are gonna get tested and not just PAC?
        Now that's different I thought it was just PAC. PAC needs to accept the testing if Floyd is gonna be tested too.
        that is why it is being implemented for BOTH of them.

Comment

Originally posted by elmalo29 View Post
          Wait a minute both Floyd and PAC are gonna get tested and not just PAC?
          Now that's different I thought it was just PAC. PAC needs to accept the testing if Floyd is gonna be tested too.
          Question is how many tubes of blood will be needed? What is the schedule for the (random) testing.

Pac agreed to the test 30 days prior, and a test immediately after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenglove2 View Post
            “The tests he’s requesting are not commission tests, they’re not boxing tests and this is not an Olympic sport"
            BUT MAYWEATHER is taking the same test. Whats the problem? Mayweather is willing to take the olympic style test

If Pacquiao ends up not tested Olympic-style, I'd see that as confirmation of stealthy drugs/steroids usage, cunningly "blended" by Alex Ariza.

Look, Olympics-style drugs/steroids testing were all good enough for world-class athletes like Kobe, Lebron, Michael Phelps, Lance Armstrong. It should be good enough for Pacquiao. NO EXCUSES, period!

Comment

cuz its 3-8 and whats the point if your going to be tested right/before after the fight.

Im pretty much floyd wants to weaken him cuz its an advantage to him with that said its alot easier and less effort for defensive style compared to aggresive style fighters

Comment

With a fight of this magnitude and all the speculation it would make sense to have reasonable testing......now i would agree blood drawn a day before the fight is not necessary, because he cant cycle off in a day later.

Random tests done within 14 days before the fight are okay.

This would be the biggest fight since SRL vs Hagler, so you dont need anyone saying one fighter won only because he was on PED's.

To be fair, the whole Performance Enhancing Drugs suspicion is not only been spread by the mayweathers- other boxers as Malignaggi and Cintron have stated their opinions as well.

Once again, NSAC just needs to do what the CSAC already does- and all of this would end.

Comment

Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
                  Uh, it's not random if it's scheduled. The day before the fight is out of the question.
                  random test's throughout the training camps...and an scheduled test for BOTH fighters before the fight...

whats so hard about that? If Mayweather is willing to do it then why can't Pac?

if the shoe was on the other foot would you still be opposed to the Olympic Style testing ?

Comment

BUT MAYWEATHER is taking the same test. Whats the problem? Mayweather is willing to take the olympic style test

If Pacquiao ends up not tested Olympic-style, I'd see that as confirmation of stealthy drugs/steroids usage, cunningly "blended" by Alex Ariza.

Look, Olympics-style drugs/steroids testing were all good enough for world-class athletes like Kobe, Lebron, Michael Phelps, Lance Armstrong. It should be good enough for Pacquiao. NO EXCUSES, period!
                    except pacquiao's willing to do these tests after the fight. and 30 days prior. your argument is flawed

he would have gotten tagged with HGH or steroids within that timeframe.

try again

Comment

yes...they BOTH will be subjected to Random tests...lol..I dont see what the big deal is
                      I don't see the big deal either, if Floyd is gonna do it PAC should too.

Comment

Working...
                      X