No announcement yet.

Who's the best country in the olympics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's the best country in the olympics

who do you guys think is gonna be the number one boxing country in the olympics... im gonna go hometown and say USA

A poll would have been nice. Britain have more qualified trhan usual but I don't think we will get more than 2 medals. To be honest i think it is going to be Cuba with USA in third place behind the hometown ****s who will do a few robberies.

Comment

I think its US this olympics i was a tournament USA vs. Puerto Rico Boxing and they impressed me they won every fight but one and most by knockout.

Sorry but their were so many countries no point in doing a poll.

Comment

china followed by kazakhstan

Comment

It will be Cuba in the lead as usual, as they have been every time they've competed for the last 30 years.

Second will be Russia.

Following probably a tossup between Ukraine, Kazakhstan, USA, UK, & late bloomers China.

Comment

mexico only got 2 fighters

Comment

uk for at least 3 boxing medals this year (meaning we'll still get trounced by cuba, but its pretty decent anyway)

Comment

1. cuba
                2/3. usa or uk
                4. china

china could be 1,2,3 or 4 depending on how corrupt the judging is this year... UK cats stay underestimating the US.

Watch out for Rau'shee Warren -flyweight, Gary Russel Jr. - bantamweight, Sadam Ali - lightweight and Demetrius Andrade- Welterweight - our 4 biggest hopefuls for gold!!!!

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by mspiegelo View Post
                  1. cuba
                  2/3. usa or uk
                  4. china

china could be 1,2,3 or 4 depending on how corrupt the judging is this year... UK cats stay underestimating the US.

Watch out for Rau'shee Warren -flyweight, Gary Russel Jr. - bantamweight, Sadam Ali - lightweight and Demetrius Andrade- Welterweight - our 4 biggest hopefuls for gold!!!!

Good luck!

Cuba and Russia will be the top two.

Probably China, US and Italy for the next few spots. With Britain and some of the Eastern Bloc likely to do ok as well.

For the US Warren and Andrade are definately likely to medal. Sadam Ali isn't anywhere near the top of the 60kg division as it has plenty of depth, but the Olympics does tend to spring surprises.

Like Ali, Britain have a fighter from a Yemeni background, Khalid Yafai. Not likely to medal, but a good fighter.

For Britain Gavin, Murray and Bradley Saunders have medal prospects, maybe not gold though with the Cubans competing. Price, Billy-Joe Saunders and Jeffries are outside shots with Yafai and the underachieving De Gale (if he could keep focused he'd have an outside chance of a medal) rounding up the squad.

Comment

Working...
                  X