Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So does anybody see Trout outboxing Alvarez and making him look silly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can see it happenening, but I can see it goin' the other way too. Real easy.

Can't really pick between the two at this point.

Rootin' for Canelo though.

I think.

Comment

How many southpaws has Canelo faced? I believe Trout might have the legs to avoid Canelos shots, and if he can not get hit by too many left hooks early on he might be able to pull off the UD.

Comment

I think Trout takes Canelo. Outboxes him, and wows alot of folks. As the fight gets closer, I'll accept bets.

Comment

I got Canelo huge in this fight. Im just not that impressed by Trout. Never really have been. The Cotto fight was the first time I didnt see Trout fade down the stretch.

Comment

This is Trout's grand stage as well.

Its his opportunity to win another belt and solidify himself as "the truth".

Canelo is not the only hungry one.

It will all come down to who wants it more.

Comment

Nah but something that may uneven people is Trout's power. Cotto was troubled by it. If something surprising needs to happen Alvarez may be hurt. More likely than Trout outboxing him IMO.

Comment

Coming into the Cotto fight, Trout was underrated/ignored.

Alvarez is underrated too, IMO. His level of competition for a world title holder has been awful, but he is also young and seems to be a well rounded fighter.

I think this is a 50-50 matchup going in. Trout is less known but has proven a little bit more, and the jury's still out on Canelo as his best win at 154 is Ryan Rhodes. After this fight, we'll know if Canelo is the real deal or not.

Comment

Tough to call for me, For a guy with all the advantages in the fight I didn’t think Trout looked that great against Cotto, he did what he had to do but to me his punches looked real sloppy I think he’s definitely overrated on hear

Canelo has a lot of potential but his resume is absolutely terrible, the only fight to me he looked impressive was against Josesito but thats nothing to brag about.

Two fighters that have hype they don’t deserve, but I think the winner also win the hype.

My pick is Trout, he won’t trade with Canelo, and if Gomez can give Canelo a boxing lesson for a few rounds, then Trout should box circles around him, I am pulling for Canelo to win this fight though.

Comment

I think Trout can win a comfortable UD sure. I honestly like both guys and think this is a very even match up.

Comment

I see Canelo knocking Trout out and making him look unconscious.

Comment

Working...
                      X