Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN moves Manny Pacquiao to number 4 on the P4P list!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto num 10??WTF,if I'm not mistaken did he not just lose??

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Cotto num 10??WTF,if I'm not mistaken did he not just lose??
      Floyd makes people look better than they are. If Pac destroyed them, then they would be nobodies, just like Cotto was considered after Pac trashed him.
      Floyd also made DLH a somebody. But DLH came crashing back down to earth after Pac dealt with him. Same with Hatton. Floyd made hard work of hatton and made Hatton look a million dollars.

You get a false sense of fighters when Floyd makes hard work of them. Meaning Floyd is overated as hell. In fact dont be suprised if Cotto struggles in his next fight.....God bless Cotto i love the guy. Floyd flatters fighters.
      Last edited by hugh grant; 10-05-2012, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
        Clottey has only won 1 fight since beating Judah back in 2008. 2008! He is STILL a damn bum. He was put in with Pac because Bob would NOT allow Pac to fight Floyd. Not to mention Pac was deathly scared of blood and needles then.

Mosley and Margarito was not the best opposition for Pac. When Mosley was in fact the BEST opposition (The WW Champion that was “too good”), Pac ducked him like a coward. Margarito was NOT the best opposition at 154 because he was banned and a disgraced coward and wasn't even ranked at JMW. Yet Pac still decided to fight these guys....

Stop talking about technicalities, isn't that what you keep repeating? BOTH Martinez and Mayweather completely dominated 11.5 rounds out of 12. They embarrassed their opposition, even when "fans" said they would lose to the better fighters/Champions that they were allegedly scared to fight.

Just because they got punched with a few solid shots for a few seconds of ONE round does not mean they lost. lol No lie, you are a ****ing moron and that is from the heart. You are a fraudulent fan and an embarrassment to my sport.

and you're done.......
        bold

Comment

• Pac is no1 as the only person to give him a close fight in 7 years is JMM. What i hear you say Bradley gave him a close fight? Er no actually he didnt, daylight robbing Pac and being given a gift decsion hardly means a close and competitive fight. Bradley said he had to take the fight to win, which he didnt, which means by his own admission means there is no way on gods earth he could have won that fight, cos taking the fight to Pac certainly isnt what he did.

Floyd beating Cott who wasnt p4p top 10, SSM who was considered top 10 at the time but wasnt cos hindsight tells us that, and sucka punching Ortiz doesnt qualify for being top p4p fighter material. What have you done lately people have the cheek to ask Pac, more like what has Floyd done lately and more accurately not that lately as well considering he hasnt fought for 5 years.?
          Last edited by hugh grant; 10-09-2012, 08:11 AM.

Comment

• 1. Ward
            2. Mayweather
            3. Martinez

If Donaire is victorious against Nishioka he moves into my #4, and winner of Mares-Moreno moves into my 6. It's hard to rate Manny when his last notable win was against Clottey which was in 2010.

Comment

• Floyd is around the number 4 or 5 p4p mark.

Comment

• Hes lucky to be at 4 honestly.

Comment

• Pac is still number one on most sites
                  Ward is the future p4p champ and is number 2
                  Floyd is number 3.

Dont be surprised if Ward overtake Pac for number 1 soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Floyd makes people look better than they are. If Pac destroyed them, then they would be nobodies, just like Cotto was considered after Pac trashed him.
                    Floyd also made DLH a somebody. But DLH came crashing back down to earth after Pac dealt with him. Same with Hatton. Floyd made hard work of hatton and made Hatton look a million dollars.

You get a false sense of fighters when Floyd makes hard work of them. Meaning Floyd is overated as hell. In fact dont be suprised if Cotto struggles in his next fight.....God bless Cotto i love the guy. Floyd flatters fighters.
                    Yep cause Manny fought Oscar and Cotto at 154..............ooops thats right he didnt did he??Oscar(did it to himself)came down to fight manny..and cotto was forced into a catchweight and manny to this day still refuses to fight him without a catchweight

Comment

• Originally posted by djeffectz View Post
                      Pac is still number one on most sites
                      Ward is the future p4p champ and is number 2
                      Floyd is number 3.

Dont be surprised if Ward overtake Pac for number 1 soon.
                      what sites have manny as #1??cause i have seen none

Comment

Working...
                      X