No announcement yet.

Need some advice from my lounge brothers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Need some advice from my lounge brothers

I'm seeing this girl for a while now and i've grown very attached to her but she is suspiciously cold at times even though she told me she hasn't felt this way about a guy in years and enjoys spending time with me.

In the past year i can't even call them relationships i've been banging more panties than a clerk at VS but there's something about this girl man damn.

Went to her place yesterday with some flowers we ate, watched a movie and slept together but no sex. Next day everything cool she was cooking and suddenly starts texting on and off with her ex which she says is still in touch with and good friends. I ask her if any of them still have any intentions with her and she says yes lol.

My question dear e-brothers should i back out? I'm meeting her tonight told her we gotta talk, I don't trust women one bit never did and i'm really scared that if this **** goes any further i'll end up smashed

P.S: rory you still my first love mate no probs

Unless she has a child with an ex, there is no need to be in constant contact with them. I'm still cool with my recent ex, but we only catch up once every few months.

If she needs to have a her exs around or in her life constantly, I honestly wouldn't bother. Not because she is doing anything, but because you 1) shouldn't have to fight for a place or attention 2) will end up feeling jealous and 3) will probably have **** loads of arguments about it and end up miserable.

Talk to her and tell her how you feel. If I am with someone I personally distance myself from guys I know want to be with me intimately. You will know what to do with how she answers your concerns.

Just make sure you stress that it isn't jealousy, but you want and deserve to know where you stand with her.

PS sorry, I don't have a penis, but I thought I would offer my opinion
    Last edited by Bossy; 10-14-2012, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
      Unless she has a child with an ex, there is no need to be in constant contact with them. I'm still cool with my recent ex, but we only catch up once every few months.

If she needs to have a her exs around or in her life constantly, I honestly wouldn't bother. Not because she is doing anything, but because you 1) shouldn't have to fight for a place or attention 2) will end up feeling jealous and 3) will probably have **** loads of arguments about it and end up miserable.

Talk to her and tell her how you feel. If I am with someone I personally distance myself from guys I know want to be with me intimately. You will know what to do with how she answers your concerns.

Just make sure you stress that it isn't jealousy, but you want and deserve to know where you stand with her.

Thank you for your time to reply all fair points i was thinking the exact same.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
        Thank you for your time to reply all fair points i was thinking the exact same.
        Life is too short to pursue someone who isn't going to give you the same respect, courtesy, love and affection you can offer them. Just be happy.

Comment

What Bossy said.

There really is no need for another advice since she just gave you the only one you need.

Comment

Pull the plug son.

Comment

the sooner you let her go the better before you really fall head over heels for her...IMO if she still has a relationship with her ex boyfriend that to me will always be suspect and it won't be healthy for you guys especially if she's texting him in front of you that right there shows no type of respect towards you...drop her and don't look back...

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post

this right here ^^^ also...
                I have a daughter with a previous relationship and unless its an emergency that concerns my daughter we speak otherwise there's no reason for me to speak to her, I pick up my daughter when I'm supposed to and take care of her financially that's ask that masters no need to speak to her if that girl had nothing that ties then together then she has no reason to speak to him unless there's feelings still roaming around...

Comment

End it theirs plenty of pu$$y in the ocean or whatever the saying is.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    End it theirs plenty of pu$$y in the ocean or whatever the saying is.
                    close enough...

Comment

Working...
                    X