View Single Post
Old 11-30-2019, 06:29 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3417 Post(s)
DaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,730.88
Total Points: 123,778.98
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 

I didnt want this fight at one point. I thought the very best in the division, Crawford and Spence would be way too much for this aging Pacquiaou. Im still sort of feeling that way but Pac has been cracking on and won the WBA and won it well which also came off an impressive performance for a what i thought was past it Pac. So if he wants it and Spence wants it then go for it. I reckon it would sell well too.

If i were Spence id be taking an easier fight before it, hes talking about June 2020 for his 1st fight after his injuries, thats about a year between fights with a massive car crash in the middle. I couldnt begrudge him a warm up fight 1st. But i still think if Spence is good he is too much for Pac. But Pac is still classy enough to test him and catch him out on his mistakes. Decent fight.
DaNeutral. is offline   Reply With Quote