Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAUL WILLIAMS wants Pacquio or Mayweather next at 147... Prefers Pacquiao.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
    Williams needs to win some fights against NAMES first. He doesnt have any good prime fighters on his resume. Old Winky doesnt count and doesnt earn you Pac or Floyd.
    Why doesn't Winky count? The guy is still dangerous, and is arguably one of the better defensive boxers in the game. KOing Quintana was also impressive. beating margarito (when margo was a "legit" WW threat"), Breaking down Verno Phillips was commendable (despite verno's record)

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    If he can make 147 then he is a WW and fighting people his own size. And, if Quintana exposed them then it shouldn't be a problem for Pac and Mayweather to beat him and get paid 7 figures right?
    Agreed! Williams needs a chance to get in the mix. I said this before about Williams, boxing needs more cats like him; has great boxing ability, high work rate (volume), a great athlete, can fight in the inside, and is willing to fight ANYONE given the opportunity. What's not to like???

Comment

Why do people say Pwilliams is too big to fight at Welterweight? Floyd can't make 145 (according to the Marquez fight) but it's been proven Paul can. Also it took a whole month on top of a full training camp for Cotto to make 145 for the Pacquiao fight.

Fact is, Paul Williams has consistently came in lighter than all the other top WW's, yet he is too big? I just don't get that.

If you wanna complain about his height, what about Funeka being 6-1 fighting at 135 or Cabellero being 5-11 fighting at 122. I think the real answer is people know deep down inside Paul would dominate both Manny and Floyd and that is why the excuses keep comming up.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner View Post
        Well there you have it kids...........

Roach make the fight.....

Williams can make 145...........
        Hey, **** face, do you think he can make 144 aswell? Maybe Gayweather will take the fight then, because that seems to be his preferred catchweight.

Comment

If Willams makes 145 and fights at that weight, he will get owned by Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Hottamale View Post
            do you think he can make 144 aswell?
            Paul Williams can make any weight he wants to, because the Punisher says so. See the sig link.

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
            He trounced Margarito at 145 just fine, and he's not the easiest customer to put a beating on (Mosley happens to be something special).

Comment

lol..Pac wouldn't even be able to reach...

He'd have to do a Wapakman flying punch to even land flush on Pdub's chin.

Comment

Pwill needs to stop Martinez which i dont think he can do...he might not get the W... to bad....

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
                  Why do people say Pwilliams is too big to fight at Welterweight? Floyd can't make 145 (according to the Marquez fight) but it's been proven Paul can. Also it took a whole month on top of a full training camp for Cotto to make 145 for the Pacquiao fight.

Fact is, Paul Williams has consistently came in lighter than all the other top WW's, yet he is too big? I just don't get that.

If you wanna complain about his height, what about Funeka being 6-1 fighting at 135 or Cabellero being 5-11 fighting at 122. I think the real answer is people know deep down inside Paul would dominate both Manny and Floyd and that is why the excuses keep comming up.
                  Exactly I don't know why everybody complaining about height. If P-Will can make 145 then how is he not a WW? There is weightclasses not heightclasses.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    If he can make 147 then he is a WW and fighting people his own size. And, if Quintana exposed them then it shouldn't be a problem for Pac and Mayweather to beat him and get paid 7 figures right?
                    I detest when people say that Williams shouldn't fight at 147.

The dude makes the weight, and throws 1000 punches at that weight. What is the problem?!

Comment

Even Chika doesn't believe that.

Comment

Working...
                      X