Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Coach: Joshua Said He'd Fight For 50M, Then Didn't Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
    Then he top it up to 10mil. After all he has 50mil.
    If Wilder is too much of risk for $50 million, he would be too much of a risk for $10 million...

Comment

If a unified champ with 4 belts is scared, well I don't know which planet you are from.

All I know is he fought his way through the position he is now as the #1 in the division.

but..... then why did he duck Wilder ?

I don't really mean that Josh poo'd, and hid in the bathroom

he just avoided selecting him, because Wilder is super-dangerous..... and Fast Eddie and Posh are raking in the cash from the UK casuals

Wilder could mess up all their shlt. and kick over the apple-cart..... derail the gravy-train..... milk the Posh-cow dry..... all of those things at once

you know this

when Wilder is King of England, Posh will have to do what he is told

Comment

• if The Furious One beats Wilder, Josh is gonna cop a gobful LMAO

they would have to fight him next, or very quickly

Tyson would successfully shame them into it

I think they would fight him straight away to be honest

#styles

Comment

• Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
          If Wilder is too much of risk for $50 million, he would be too much of a risk for $10 million...
          Then top it up again to 15mil.

But unfortunately he doesn't have the afore mentioned money because he is fighting for 1.5mil. Let's not deceive ourselves.

If guys can collect 200k to fight wilder, I think there was a guy that receive about 75k to fight wilder.
          5mil would have been a retirement pay for martin but wilder himself is searching for a retirement pay.

Comment

But unfortunately he doesn't have the afore mentioned money because he is fighting for 1.5mil. Let's not deceive ourselves.

If guys can collect 200k to fight wilder, I think there was a guy that receive about 75k to fight wilder.
            5mil would have been a retirement pay for martin but wilder himself is searching for a retirement pay.

you never explained why Posh only offered Wilder 15%, but offered a WORSE guy 32.5%

why did they do that ?

do you think Wilder would accept the 32.5% that Parker got ?

why did they refuse to offer 32.5%, like they offered the nobody Parker?

Comment

Martin had a better chance with Joshua, that's why he chose him.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                but..... then why did he duck Wilder ?

I don't really mean that Josh poo'd, and hid in the bathroom

he just avoided selecting him, because Wilder is super-dangerous..... and Fast Eddie and Posh are raking in the cash from the UK casuals

Wilder could mess up all their shlt. and kick over the apple-cart..... derail the gravy-train..... milk the Posh-cow dry..... all of those things at once

you know this

when Wilder is King of England, Posh will have to do what he is told
                Even wilder himself doesn't believe he is that dangerous and not confident enough.

If am so confident to beat you,.maybe 80/90% confidence, I will take even lesser money, maybe 10mil to beat you, take all the belts to the US and earn 50mil+ in the rematch.

Yeah, that's how people with ambition, fame and glory hunt behave.

Wilder fans are more confident wilder will win than wilder himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  if The Furious One beats Wilder, Josh is gonna cop a gobful LMAO

they would have to fight him next, or very quickly

Tyson would successfully shame them into it

I think they would fight him straight away to be honest

#styles
                  That will arguably be the biggest fight in British soil.

Comment

• Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
                    Martin had a better chance with Joshua, that's why he chose him.
                    Did wilder made any attempt?
                    Does he have 5mil to offer?

Comment

Even wilder himself doesn't believe he is that dangerous and not confident enough.

If am so confident to beat you,.maybe 80/90% confidence, I will take even lesser money, maybe 10mil to beat you, take all the belts to the US and earn 50mil+ in the rematch.

Yeah, that's how people with ambition, fame and glory hunt behave.

Wilder fans are more confident wilder will win than wilder himself.

that is exactly what Wilder did when he accepted that 15mil low-ball

LMAO

Posh ran, for the second time

seriously..... forget Wilder accepting their low-ball..... how the fcuk could they turn down 50mil ? LMAO..... they must have SHAT THE BED when their cover-up excuse for ignoring the 50mil..... a 15mil low-ball counter offer..... was ACCEPTED LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X