White Woman Loses Job After Racist Rant Toward Black Neighbor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    Why? She ain't fat enough?
    That and her blatant racism. I can’t believe in our hyper racially sensitive world that you start acting racist towards others on camera, and especially black people

Comment

good ridance fat tramp

Comment

Damn white ladies f#cking up their employment weekly over some goofy sh^t like this lately. Leave people the f#ck alone white ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
          lmao.........

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            That and her blatant racism. I can’t believe in our hyper racially sensitive world that you start acting racist towards others on camera, and especially black people
            The best thing about cell phone video is people can no longer deny or give the benefit of the doubt to people like this woman.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              She’s an embarrassment to the white race, I disavow her

Great post BG. I'm dark as hell like Mikey Garcia but since the census bureau considers us white I will also disavow her from the white race. People like her make us look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                lmfao that looks like that one bitch who relays trump news to the the actual news outside lmfao.

Hahaha, oh man she does!

Comment

When I see this kind of thing, which happens more and more, I am less upset at the actions of a backwards, ignorant, racist ranting of the individual than I am at what happens next.

I hate to read up on people losing their jobs because of dumb stuff they do in their private time.

It's like the first thing people do when they get some evidence of a person acting like a cunt is to track down that person's employer and do their damndest to get that person fired.

The employer usually doesn't feel like they have any choice, because if they don't bow to the demands of the internet lynch machine, it will turn on the employer next.

Destroying a person's career is a disproportional punishment. It could ruin their life - and if they have a family, then it could ruin them too.

Forward the evidence to the police, and get an appropriate, lawful, proportional punishment happening. If the employer has to get involved, it should be providing training and education for their staff about social issues, and perhaps even supporting community work projects.

Internet justice is usually mob justice, and mob justice is no justice, just destruction and people patting themselves on the back afterwards.

Comment

What's the problem.

Joking. What an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      I thought blacks don’t snitch?
                      Just had to get that little bit of racial commenting in huh? You're scum.

Comment

Working...
                      X