No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Wanheng Menayothin on Weight For 51-0 Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Wanheng Menayothin on Weight For 51-0 Showdown

NAKHON SAWAN, Kingdom of Thailand -- The world champion who has equaled Floyd Mayweather's 50-0 record is aiming at surpassing it tomorrow here in his native Thailand. WBC minimumweight world champion Wanheng Menayothin (Chayaphon Moonsri) makes the 10th defense of his green and golden belt against the fast-and-furious fists of 21 year-old Filipino challenger Pedro "Rattle Snake" Taduran (12-1, 9 KO's) tomorrow Wednesday (Aug 29) here in Nakhon Sawan, Kingdom of Thailand; with both fighters passing with flying colors their medical checkups and making weight during today's official WBC weigh-in ceremony.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The new T.B.E.

Comment

knockout cp freshmart knocks this dude out

Comment

The real TBE!

Comment

I'm sick and tired of this TBE talk. Ricardo Lopez was 51-0-1 so he retired unbeaten in 52 fights. The draw was a TD on a fight stopped in the 7th round due to a cut. He won the immediate re-match.

If Menayothin wins tomorrow and eventually gets to 52-0 then of course he's the undisputed goat/t.b.e whatever but until then put some respect on Ricardo Lopez' name dammit!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            I'm sick and tired of this TBE talk. Ricardo Lopez was 51-0-1 so he retired unbeaten in 52 fights. The draw was a TD on a fight stopped in the 7th round due to a cut. He won the immediate re-match.

If Menayothin wins tomorrow and eventually gets to 52-0 then of course he's the undisputed goat/t.b.e whatever but until then put some respect on Ricardo Lopez' name dammit!
            Tell me about it. 50-0 crap is so overrated. While floyd's was mostly littered with elite names this guy spend much of his career beating tomatoes like so many thai boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post

The record is no losses and no draws.

Also he has to retire with the record, otherwise there are other boxers who got to 60-0 or better. But then lost.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                The record is no losses and no draws.

Also he has to retire with the record, otherwise there are other boxers who got to 60-0 or better. But then lost.
                I have no idea why they act like thats so hard to understand

Comment

Stupid title, stupid intro paragraph... It's total disrespect to Floyd Mayweather to even be mentioning this bum who had fought guys with over 15 losses on their records, stupid the writer who wrote the article.

Comment

50-0 = The BEST ever. (Because NObody has ever been 50-0)

Comment

Working...
                    X