No announcement yet.

Holyfield deserves a reward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
    OK, Rupaul, I get it. You got a little sugar in your tank, and you want equality.
    If I were gay I'd have zero shame in my game. There's no way in ****ing hell I'd let you or ten thousand like you make me feel shame for being me, **** that, life's too short. So trying to use that as a slur against me is meaningless is what I'm saying, but on to your points.

I don't want equality, I have it, and I demand it in my everyday life. I hope you do the same, I wish Manny did the same or he wouldn't be flat broke right now, but I digress.

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
    The difference is, gays and lesbians expect the same amount of civil rights for something that minorities in America had to work decades for. And you can't compare race issues with sexuality issues, at all.
    What you wrote here is so ignorant, I wonder if you're sending this post through some sort of bizarro time-warp. Gays and lesbians are supposed to expect and receive the same amount of civil rights as any deserving human being. No more, and certainly no less.

A gay guy doesn't get pulled over in a nice car.
    They aren't normally, but would he lets say, get his ass kicked for how he spoke, or dressed, or who he chose to love, or where he chose to go in public? See, they face discrimination just like blacks just not for the same things, but again, it doesn't mean it isn't discrimination worthy of legal redress.

And gays and lesbians not only want rights, which is great, but they also want to shove their gayness down our throats, but they don't understand that gay is not natural in our society, so you can't come from that same angle that a minority can.
    "Shove their gayness down our throats?" First point, you don't speak for me so I have no idea why you appointed yourself spokesmodel for ****phobia. I'm taking it you expect people to check a box on a sheet of paper admitting they're gay but they can't kiss someone they love, hold hands, or get married right? Its okay to be gay but you have to keep it a secret so other people won't have to be made to feel uncomfortable? Is that it Archie Bunker, did I nail it?

Blacks or any minority living in a ****geneous or majority white society would seem foreign but does it mean they should be feared or deemed dangerous?

Comment

• holyfield came across as stubborn and stupid in that big brother scene. not a good combination. i hope for his sake thats not how he is

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        So is ****sexuality. It isnt just because you said so and dont like it?
        To u that **** is normal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Humean View Post
          Who is denying the freedom to not only believe that ****sexuality is unacceptable but also verbalize that belief? Holyfield was on a tv show, he was not on his own property or even on public property. If I was in your house and said something that offended you and you told me to either stop saying it or get out would that be a violation of my free speech? The answer is of course no.

You also reveal your ignorance by saying 'promote being gay', as if ****sexuals are promoted into being ****sexuals. The best and bulk of the evidence suggests that they were born that way.

Anyway let me reformulate what you said to illustrate the ridiculousness of it.

"Black people come out and voice their opinion that it is acceptable to be black, white people come out and voice their opinion that being black is not acceptable because there is something wrong and deficient about being black. Are you telling me that black people have the freedom of speech to promote being black but white people do not have the freedom of speech to reject being black? So Is freedom of speech ok as long as It doesn't oppose your particular beliefs?"

If you cannot see your own foolishness then there is little hope for you.
          All the Holyfield defenders ducked this question. This guy made a legit point here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Are you seriously saying oppressed groups have to work for equal rights? This isnt the oppression olympics. Gays were killed and oppressed for basically all of human history and still are. This is one of the most moronic bigoted statements i have ever read "They can have equal rights, but they must do thru the same hardships as blacks did first" Wow

Nobody is shoving it down your throat, a huge majority of everything in the media and tv is heterosexual. Why arent you complaining about the str8 media pushing hetero propaganda down our throats?
            If nature intended for humans to successfully procreate by mating with its own gender, then we wouldn't be having this discussion. That is not the case though, so heterosexuals dominate the planet by default. Blame nature for creating this law of procreation. Because it's nature that's shoving it down your throat.

Comment

• Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
              holyfield came across as stubborn and stupid in that big brother scene. not a good combination. i hope for his sake thats not how he is
              Stubborn and stupid aren't a good combination but they're an all too frequent one. They go hand in hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                If I were gay I'd have zero shame in my game. There's no way in ****ing hell I'd let you or ten thousand like you make me feel shame for being me, **** that, life's too short. So trying to use that as a slur against me is meaningless is what I'm saying, but on to your points.

I don't want equality, I have it, and I demand it in my everyday life. I hope you do the same, I wish Manny did the same or he wouldn't be flat broke right now, but I digress.

What you wrote here is so ignorant, I wonder if you're sending this post through some sort of bizarro time-warp. Gays and lesbians are supposed to expect and receive the same amount of civil rights as any deserving human being. No more, and certainly no less.

They aren't normally, but would he lets say, get his ass kicked for how he spoke, or dressed, or who he chose to love, or where he chose to go in public? See, they face discrimination just like blacks just not for the same things, but again, it doesn't mean it isn't discrimination worthy of legal redress.

"Shove their gayness down our throats?" First point, you don't speak for me so I have no idea why you appointed yourself spokesmodel for ****phobia. I'm taking it you expect people to check a box on a sheet of paper admitting they're gay but they can't kiss someone they love, hold hands, or get married right? Its okay to be gay but you have to keep it a secret so other people won't have to be made to feel uncomfortable? Is that it Archie Bunker, did I nail it?

Blacks or any minority living in a ****geneous or majority white society would seem foreign but does it mean they should be feared or deemed dangerous?
                No, a gay guy that spoke and dressed ****, wouldn't get his ass beat, because that would be considered a hate crime, and if you're around girls, that would never fly. you'd look like a complete prick. Even in a all straight male setting, that would never fly, because it's just wrong, and at least half the room would realize that it would be wrong, and they'd defend him.

That's not a pro gay stance, but that's a pro human stance.

You made a lot of good points, and I understand it, but I'm just saying. My stance was never, "why do you guys want gays to have human rights?"

My stance is, if you're a straight male, why do you give such a fuk? That's it.

And p.s. you're a Manny hater. I think you do have sugar in your tank.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy Gun View Post
                  The problem is people are suppose to accept it and like it! That's the issue. Gays are free to be gay but I'm not free to have an opinion??? That's my beef.
                  You are free to think what you like and gays just have to accept that other people are not going to think ****sexuality is great or even just fine, everyone can do whatever they want within the parameters of the law which is what is great about our society.

Comment

• Ironically, being gay would have been better for his finances.

Comment

• There's nothing more helpful for an oppressed group than an ignorant moron making dumb ass comments like this. Keep talking dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X