• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
    Whoa, that hurts, man.

I was about to Google it then my girl called me

Comment

Originally posted by Life Is Brief View Post
      i just bought an s3 last month.
      ive had it since launch last year. pretty much had all my vacation pics and videos in it.

i highly suggest gettin a ghost armor in the mall kiosk. i think its 40 bucks front and back but totally worth it. or maybe a rubber case for good measures

Comment

Did the same Mak, but upgraded from an S3.

I haven't played around with it much but I love how when it's "sleeping", all I have to do is wave my hand/palm over it and it flashes all my notifications like missed calls, text msgs, emails, etc...

Plus, Airview is awesome too. It shows me a preview of what's in an email or document by just hovering my finger over it. Initially I thought it was just a useless gimmick since I'd rather touch the screen when navigating but I found that I use it much more than I thought I would.

To those complaining about the plastic build, well, it is plastic but it definitely doesn't feel like it.

You have to start carrying and using it before you understand what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          ive had it since launch last year. pretty much had all my vacation pics and videos in it.

i highly suggest gettin a ghost armor in the mall kiosk. i think its 40 bucks front and back but totally worth it. or maybe a rubber case for good measures

i replaced my s1. the difference is huge. im lovin it. yeah i bought the otterbox commuter case. whats your case?

Comment

Settings / my device / motions and gestures / palm motion on.

Now do a karate chop on the left side, and wipe it to the right.

As for a browser, get dolphin hd. Trust me.

Buy SwiftKey now, turn on flow. Learn and think wow. Trial it for free a month.

As for delivery man, he is an idiot who fails to deliver in any debate. Easy to troll.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Oh and buy the official case. Quality. You get user top the flap but it looks good.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Life Is Brief View Post
                i replaced my s1. the difference is huge. im lovin it. yeah i bought the otterbox commuter case. whats your case?
                i got the one that has a debit card and id. 2 bucks on ebay.

Comment

You lucky bastards! I just got onto my girls plan back in November so I can't upgrade from my S2 Skyrocket til June 29th.....2014

Unless I can find somebody on Craiglist who would take a trade for my S2 & 100-200 bucks for an S3 or 4.

But you definitely won't regret the switch Mak. Androids let you do alot more. Once you learn how to customize better you'll understand why it' one of the first things Android fans bring up in debates against iPHONES. Definitely get a case though. Even a cheap one that just breaks the fall. All I have is a rubber case but its thick enough on the sides I can throw it on the ground and not see a scratch or crack. Never want to be cheap in protecting an investment like a several hundred dollar phone.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    thanks...yea my girl told me to just hold it down longer than i would with the iphone...the iphone, it was instant...but its all good

i'm just using the regular browser, i barely got the phone like 3 hours ago and im still downloading the apps that i need

any recommendations on browsers? its a whole new world for me with this phone

but i gotta admit, i ****ing love it...this phone is amazing
                    This.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...k.TunnyBrowser

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      ...after lusting over the Galaxy S4 for weeks, i didnt wait for my upgrade and just bought the phone

it is simply amazing...i'm trying to customize it and as an old iphone user, i'm not sure how to completely navigate thru this device

so, Droid users, how do i copy images from the internet onto this phone...the old iphone, you can just hold down the pic and it gives you the option of saving the image...you can even do a quick screenshot from the home and sleep button

how do i do that with this phone?
                      Welcome to the club

Comment

Working...
                      X