Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taylor-Hopkins 1 and 2. Who did y'all have winning?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor-Hopkins 1 and 2. Who did y'all have winning?

Taylor or Hopkins????????

I remember having Taylor winning the second fight but scored the first one a draw.

Comment

Taylor won both

Deal with it

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        Taylor won both

Deal with it
        This^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Well, I didn't score those fights. I watched em, but I didn't score 'em.

Because I was a senior in High School, and I knew it was just a matter of time before they both ended up at 175 and Roy Jones was going to beat both their asses in his comeback.

I just knew it, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            I remember having Taylor winning the second fight but scored the first one a draw.
            I have the same scores

Comment

B.Hop won the first fight...second fight could've gone either way imo....I can't argue against Taylor getting the nod in the rematch...but they stole the belts from B.Hop in the first fight imo

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                B.Hop won the first fight...second fight could've gone either way imo....I can't argue against Taylor getting the nod in the rematch...but they stole the belts from B.Hop in the first fight imo
                lol you think all hopkins losses were robberies

next minute you'll be telling me B-Hop vs Jones 1 was a close fight

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  lol you think all hopkins losses were robberies

next minute you'll be telling me B-Hop vs Jones 1 was a close fight
                  Jones CLEARLY won...Dawson CLEARLY won....Taylor won the rematch but not CLEARLY imo...the rest can be debated

Comment

I had Taylor winning the 1st fight..B-Hop winning the 2end..Always thought there should have been a 3rd..But with B-Hop losing there was no need..I did not feel there was a bad decision in any of the fights tho..Very close fights..

Comment

Working...
                    X