No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Sergio Martinez Believe Pacquiao is Finished

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paq was good not great

Paq went out in the worst possible way by KO knocked cold and sleeping for 1000 count. GREAT

Comment

Sergio never said that...it was Sampson Lewkowitz who made the comment.

Pac actually looked great last night...better than in a long time and was winning the fight. He made one wrong move and Marquez was in perfect position to take full advantage of it...it happens in boxing. It was a great fight and I have no doubt Pac will be back and there will be a 5th fight that may exceed even the financial exceptions of what Mayweather/Pac would at this stage...and we will see then how Pac is...I'm sure he will be fine. He has been KO'd before early in his career and he is still to young to be considered done.

Comment

Sergio Is A Clown; Nearly KO'd By Chavez/Will Get KO'd By Canelo

Sergio always has something to say about these smaller guys he can't gravy train the attention and paydays from. Let's talk about how Sergio would have been knocked cold had there been 30 seconds left in the last round of his last fight with pot smoking Chavez JR that never fought until the last 90 seconds of the fight, then hurt Sergio with every punch he hit him with. Let's talk about how he tore his knee running trying to get out of Chavez' last round attack. Let's talk about how Sergio is ducking Canelo, who will KO him inside 6 rounds. Sergio, you're a weasel like Floyd Junior.

Comment

Epic fight !!

Pacquiao was all hype.

It was obvious that he would look ordinary against guys who are not faded, weight-drained, or made-to-order

Wow pac-stain's, can you say..... Knocked The **** Out ?

Comment

You can tell who took a quick two minutes to read the article from those who didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by ceaster1986 View Post
              It´s pathetic to see so many no mark keyboard warriors come on here to put down one of the most humble and dignified boxers in recent times. A lot of the same people will come on and sing the praises of a wife beating scum bag who conducts himself in the worst possible manner. Floyd maybe the better fighter and will be considered one of the best but so will Manny and people have no right to sit in front of computer monitors bashing a man who has accomplished more than they ever will.

He never had to give Marquez the fight, and he will always be remembered by all barring a select few as being a courageous warrior and always giving a great performance.

Your right, I must admit Pac does seem like a stand up guy, and is by all accounts a great fighter. The reason 70-80% of the general public want to see Pac lose, and are talking smack is because how Pacquiao fans on almost every boxing forum, would be disrespectful call Marquez a "Cry baby" constantly call Mayweather "Gayweather" and every other name in the book. Talk about how Pac made Hatton "Retire" and that's why people are afraid of Pac like come on?

Most other fans support their favorite fighter, but not to that degree so in turn people fight fire with fire. If Mayweather got knocked out like that, Pac-tards would have a field day. Now that it is Pac who got knocked out, people are trolling just to show pac fans how irritating it can be, when people just talk shyt... Especially when they claim Pac is the absolute best.

Personally I wish Pac nothing but the best success, and blessings! The way the media, and the way his fans went about what he was doing just made me want to see him lose, so they would go away! It had nothing to do with Pac's personality, or skills, but the negative energy his followers brought.

Comment

Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
                Epic fight !!

Pacquiao was all hype.

It was obvious that he would look ordinary against guys who are not faded, weight-drained, or made-to-order

Wow pac-stain's, can you say..... Knocked The **** Out ?
                Who are these guys? I count 1, and he fought this guy 4 times

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
                  Sergio always has something to say about these smaller guys he can't gravy train the attention and paydays from. Let's talk about how Sergio would have been knocked cold had there been 30 seconds left in the last round of his last fight with pot smoking Chavez JR that never fought until the last 90 seconds of the fight, then hurt Sergio with every punch he hit him with. Let's talk about how he tore his knee running trying to get out of Chavez' last round attack. Let's talk about how Sergio is ducking Canelo, who will KO him inside 6 rounds. Sergio, you're a weasel like Floyd Junior.
                  Reading comprehension. You lack reading comprehension.

Comment

I hope Pac does retire; not because of the knockout, but the knockdown in rnd 3. The old Pac would never get caught with a punch like that. Pac will always be better than Floyd or JMM because at 5'6",67" reach , 144 lbs he destroyed Margo 150 lbs, 5'11" , 73" reach. We all know Floyd retired rather than face Margo at 147! Was Margo still dangerous after Mosely? I would have to say yes since Cotto ran for the entire fight. Pac really had no business fighting at 147 let alone 150. Why hasn't JMM ever fought any legit 147 pounders like Cotto,Mosely,etc. ? JMM learned his lesson after fighting Floyd who had a 5" reach advantage and came in over the agreed weight limit. How can Floyd fans brag about that fight?; are they that stupid about the sport of boxing? Floyd is 5'8" with a 72" reach and he still ducked Margo, Paul Williams, and now Martinez. At least Pac and JMM are true ATG even though they have both lost and I for one would like to see them both retire. They have nothing left to prove.As for Floyd I have him ranked just below Chris John and his zero.

Comment

lol, pac boys desperate to keep the circle jerk going.

Comment

Working...
                      X