If UFC buys PBC... don’t worry, legacy fighters go VIP to DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If UFC buys PBC... don’t worry, legacy fighters go VIP to DAZN

Dear DAZN haters,

Have no fear, Frankie is here! I told you guys about karma mayne. When groups start talking rubbish all hell breaks lose and Satan jumps in to help Haymon close his debt...

But legacy PBC fighters will be advised to go to DAZN. It’s the only salvation vs the new “I want to Thank Dana White” after a fight.

Al Haymon will be singled out. Next we’ll have Chael Shonnen and Ariel Helwani filling in for Bernstein and Paulie. Paulie will ride sunset to UK endeavors and Bernstein who knows... why? Because Espinoza won’t know what to do and Show box too will phase out.

The UFC will try new things in combat sports in the taste of McGregor where boxers and MMA fighters will do series bouts for in the ring and one in the Octagon.

Times are changing.

But...

WAR DAZN!

Wow, your ideas are quite far-fecthed but sound quite real. I think it would be the end of boxing if all that you say were to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
      Dear DAZN haters,

Have no fear, Frankie is here! I told you guys about karma mayne. When groups start talking rubbish all hell breaks lose and Satan jumps in to help Haymon close his debt...

But legacy PBC fighters will be advised to go to DAZN. It’s the only salvation vs the new “I want to Thank Dana White” after a fight.

Al Haymon will be singled out. Next we’ll have Chael Shonnen and Ariel Helwani filling in for Bernstein and Paulie. Paulie will ride sunset to UK endeavors and Bernstein who knows... why? Because Espinoza won’t know what to do and Show box too will phase out.

The UFC will try new things in combat sports in the taste of McGregor where boxers and MMA fighters will do series bouts for in the ring and one in the Octagon.

Times are changing.

But...

WAR DAZN!
      Stop smoking SKUNK WEED it is not helping you MADMAN

Comment

Yeah, I don't expect the Charlo twins, Spence, and others
        stay with PBC when their uncle Al is no longer there.

Comment

Working...
        X