No announcement yet.

Who Beats Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    lmfao. Flabby **** Breazeale is a flat footed bum, obviously Joshua can get into position to land against him. That wouldn't work against Fury. Fury fights on the back foot, constantly switching from orthodox to southpaw whilst jabbing you in the face. You really are a complete and utter ******. No wonder your in the red lol.

What other two? Fury doesn't clinch.
    Fury would be backed up to the ropes and would have the same fate as the rest of them, he has a flawed defense and would be smashed with straights down the pipe.

Steve Cunningham already dropped him like a sack of **** lmao.

You really don't have a clue what you're talking about do you.

I'm red because I said Wilder's last fight was terrible and some wilder fanboy negged me.

Comment

Originally posted by Poppo168 View Post
      Fury would be backed up to the ropes and would have the same fate as the rest of them, he has a flawed defense and would be smashed with straights down the pipe.

Steve Cunningham already dropped him like a sack of **** lmao.

You really don't have a clue what you're talking about do you.

I'm red because I said Wilder's last fight was terrible and some wilder fanboy negged me.
      Psst, listen up casual, try reading this, you might learn something about boxing technique. http://www.badlefthook.com/2015/3/4/...eight-analysis

Comment

Psst, listen up casual, try reading this, you might learn something about boxing technique. http://www.badlefthook.com/2015/3/4/...eight-analysis
        Wow an analysis of how he beat CHRISTIAN HAMMER, lmao just stop it's embarrassing. Fury is finished. You've obviously been on Fury's dick for years & now can't face you'll never see him in the ring again.

Comment

Wow an analysis of how he beat CHRISTIAN HAMMER, lmao just stop it's embarrassing. Fury is finished. You've obviously been on Fury's dick for years & now can't face you'll never see him in the ring again.
          I don't suppose you actually read the article? Ignore the opponent, concentrate on what Fury does in the ring.

He probably won't be back? So what? The OP asked a question, i answered it. The Fury of 2015 beats anyone in the world. It's not just me saying it. Dwyer and many other boxing experts agree. It's only mongs like yourself who don't know enough about the nuances of the sport to appreciate what Fury does.

It's understandable, you're a classic Matchroom/AJ nuthugger. I bet you love Eddie Hearn's "stacked cards" as well.

Comment

I don't suppose you actually read the article? Ignore the opponent, concentrate on what Fury does in the ring.

He probably won't be back? So what? The OP asked a question, i answered it. The Fury of 2015 beats anyone in the world. It's not just me saying it. Dwyer and many other boxing experts agree. It's only mongs like yourself who don't know enough about the nuances of the sport to appreciate what Fury does.

It's understandable, you're a classic Matchroom/AJ nuthugger. I bet you love Eddie Hearn's "stacked cards" as well.
            It's sweet how you always come to the defence of tyson fury.

It's like you're personally hurt when someone doesn't rate him as highly as you do.

Everybody who rates someone higher than Fury is a 'Casual'. lmaooooo.

I don't even like Joshua that much, he's chinny and sure he will be found out when he faces someone who hits hard and accurate. Unfortunately that isn't your boy.

I think you need to learn that styles make fights and when someone at the top level who won't be massively outsized by Fury throws fast accurate shots at him he'll catch them straight on the chin and won't get back up.

Anyway, it's been fun bullying you, I have to do some work (some of us have jobs and can't sit around in our caravans). Bye sweetheart.

Comment

It's sweet how you always come to the defence of tyson fury.

It's like you're personally hurt when someone doesn't rate him as highly as you do.

Everybody who rates someone higher than Fury is a 'Casual'. lmaooooo.

I don't even like Joshua that much, he's chinny and sure he will be found out when he faces someone who hits hard and accurate. Unfortunately that isn't your boy.

I think you need to learn that styles make fights and when someone at the top level who won't be massively outsized by Fury throws fast accurate shots at him he'll catch them straight on the chin and won't get back up.

Anyway, it's been fun bullying you, I have to do some work (some of us have jobs and can't sit around in our caravans). Bye sweetheart.
              So basically, your analysis consists of "The first guy to hit Fury will knock him out?" I bet you're one of the many fools who claimed that Klitschko would KO him in the first round.

Yeah you run off son, I've enjoyed teaching you a lesson. I'm at work right now btw, i work in IT, i get paid a **** load of cash to sit here and school casuals like yourself. It's great!

Comment

What other two? Fury doesn't clinch.
                Steve and Neven of course

3:40, 3:59, 4:18, headlock at 4:30

I gotta get a smoke, I might come back for more fury clinch showcase

Fury dont clinch

Comment

Food and he himself seems to be what is defeating him, once he spoke out on the j3wz it all went downhill for him... Pick your battles wisely!

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                    Steve and Neven of course

3:40, 3:59, 4:18, headlock at 4:30

I gotta get a smoke, I might come back for more fury clinch showcase

Fury dont clinch
                    Was waiting to finish up some work to post some fury clinching videos lmao.

Comment

Working...
                    X