Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proof Margarito was ducked by EVERYONE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Margarito was a ****ing bum. A cheat that only his fans thought fighters feared. Picture fighters being scared of Margarito. ****ing hilarious. The bum had no skill, and the minute the plaster was stripped, the losses added up, and the power evaporated!

Comment

edit ...fail

Comment

To this day though, I'm still shocked Mosley beat him they way he did. I didn't think anybody at 147 could have stopped Margarito at the time.

Comment

Dammit where is my violin that only plays sad songs~ I have a nice ballad to play for you

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            Dammit where is my violin that only plays sad songs~ I have a nice ballad to play for you
            Does it sound like this?

Comment

It's ironic that as soon as the plaster was removed, Margarito lost every meaningful fight after that, lmfao!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                It's ironic that as soon as the plaster was removed, Margarito lost every meaningful fight after that, lmfao!
                It's ironic that your money hungry idol was scared ****less of an unskilled bum and turned down 8millie, lmfao!

Comment

Bastard even plastered Golden Johnson. Sick ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                    Does it sound like this?
                    http://youtu.be/-EQ6eHeBrhM
                    Last edited by The Gambler1981; 01-19-2013, 02:52 AM.

Comment

How about the fact he been a pro for 14 years fighting in wars everytime he stepped in the ring, that's why the losses started to pile up? I don't buy the whole plaster thing, he was drained and not focused that night, he couldn't land a glove on Mosley so the "rocks" in his gloves wouldn't have made a difference. I suppose every fighter that has a decline must have been a cheater in there prime?

Comment

Working...
                      X