Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's career is more damaged: Walters or Povetkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's career is more damaged: Walters or Povetkin?

One recently quit on his stool and had his no mas moment and the other is a PED cheat who has cheated like 5 times thus far that we know of. Who's career is more in shambles?
    Last edited by Wolfie*; 12-23-2016, 04:56 AM.

Should be Povetkin as what he did is far worse but most likely Walters as the networks will be hesitant to put him on a big show ever again

Comment

I say Povetkin. Walters can bounce back with a couple good hard fights, show he has heart. Povetkin on the other hand, will wear the label of a cheat and roider the rest of his life

Comment

hard to choose, I used to be big fan of both, I have to say Walters

Comment

no coming back from being a pi8ece of shit cheater like provetkin but walters is gonna have a hard road to bounce back

Comment

Povetkin should be banned for life.. I'd say he's more ****ed

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Black View Post
              One recently quit on his stool and had his no mas moment and the other is a PED cheat who has cheated like 5 times thus far that we know of. Who's career is more in shambles?
              Walters may move up at the lightweights...
              I don't think that Povetkin ever had a "career" outside Russia anyway.

Comment

how can you say walters career is even damaged?? hes about to own his division for years since loma is moving up.

Comment

Walters can still be champ. Povetkin will get no fights, even though his resume is great.

Comment

unfortunately pov. the sport still has this silly and unproven notion that drugs wins fights. a guy who quits because he was outclassed still has a future. just ask duran.

Comment

Working...
                    X