View Single Post
Old 10-21-2015, 02:04 AM #301
Banned

Location: where the paper keeps stackin and the haters keep hatin.....
Quoted: 1632 Post(s)
STAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond reputeSTAX ON DECK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,331.00
adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley adding to the collection - sugarsmosley last one - sugarsmosley 
You suck buddy! Take this for you and Mr. AB! - Da Boxer Welcome Back to the G.O.A.T.  STAX ON DECK - BrushMyHair Erril Speece is da truth - Earl Hickey Here you damn greasy ass looter. - Bardock Another one for your crack whore mother - Bardock 
Fckng f4ggot - Bardock Fckng f4ggot - Bardock Tell your grandma to add this to the gumbo - Bardock Here you go pu$$y - krazyn8tive B1tch a$$ - krazyn8tive 
Keep on stacking amigo - Hi Rudyo! Keep on stacking amigo - Hi Rudyo! Another toy for boxingscene's f@ggot - krazyn8tive Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. Peace bruh - Zaroku 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Gay and Lesbian Pride - Scott.Weiland. 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcham View Post
I am so tired of reading their crap that I won't bother with the ignore list anymore, I'm just going to leave the board completely. It is really not worth the aggravation. This is one of the poorest moderated boards of any kind that I have ever been a member of. No other board allows people to do nothing but troll those who try to contribute useful information, while adding nothing of value to the board themselves. All other boards I have belonged to would simply ban trolls like that outright.

Here, the trolls seem to be the norm rather than the exception. So honestly, **** IT. Let the inmates run the asylum. Let the board sink to the bottom of the swamp if that's what the mods want it to be.
vs

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

can you spot the differece???

answer: there is none
STAX ON DECK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<