No announcement yet.

Juan Diaz Beats Paulie Malignaggi in a Close Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juan Diaz Beats Paulie Malignaggi in a Close Fight

At the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas, a battle for former champions saw Juan Diaz (34-3, 17 KOs) win a twelve round unanimous decision over Paulie “Magic Man” Malignaggi (26-3, 5 KOs). The scores 116-112, 115-113 and 118-110 for Diaz. [details]

Comment

Paulie clearly won this fight. The judge who scored it 118-110 needs a f'n eye exam. It's wrong!

Comment

He was robbed ****ing blind. Sad.

I admire him speaking his mind like that though afterwards.

Comment

Dont mess with texas...lol jk....yeah he got robbed

Comment

He was bent over, gagged and ****ed. Who the hell had it 118-110. What fight were they ****ing watching?

Comment

roobery... paulie looked great.

Comment

What a joke. I thought the best Diaz could do was a draw, and when I heard the cards I thought man Paulie won this by a bigger margin than I thought and they announce from Houston. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Diaz winning isn't the robbery but the scorecards being anything more than 115-113 for Diaz is a robbery. 118 is a joke and everybody knows it and I really enjoyed how Paullie fought tonight, I thought it was his best performance of his career. And I'm still waiting for a replay to show me how Paulliey headbutted Juan Diaz.

Comment

If Juan Diaz cant beat Mallig***gi its time for him to retire. No need to risk those brain cells against tougher opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by ugly2000 View Post
                    If Juan Diaz cant beat Mallig***gi its time for him to retire. No need to risk those brain cells against tougher opponents.
                    No shat & fuk boxing, if it's going to leave us wit a bad taste. Paulie got robbed!

Comment

Working...
                    X