Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guarantee When Klitschko's Retire They Wont Spend Their Days Talking Trash on Others

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the Klit's as much as the next guy but let's be honest here, the way Vitali acted after the Solis fight was disgraceful

Wlad is the classy one out of the two

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
      Also, if the Klitschkos landed a color commentary gig on HBO there would be more insight and better English than on any of Lewis' broadcasts.
      Absolutely

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
        you're a **** and that was a **** post..................

the only thing i agree with is the klit bros are classy gentleman and seem like very good people
        I agree with every word of your post.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Best post of the month!
          It's a classic for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo87 View Post
            I like the Klit's as much as the next guy but let's be honest here, the way Vitali acted after the Solis fight was disgraceful

Wlad is the classy one out of the two
            He was upset at the time Vitali is respectful too.

Comment

What a shit thread. It's true enough both will be remembered for their class. But their careers will never equal that of Foreman or Lewis, who you've chosen to slam, and be more remembered for the lousy era they rule.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                What a shit thread. It's true enough both will be remembered for their class. But their careers will never equal that of Foreman or Lewis, who you've chosen to slam, and be more remembered for the lousy era they rule.
                Eat a salad, fat boy.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
                  Eat a salad, fat boy.

Wow, you posted this a mere 2 minutes after I posted. Lol, you must be stalking me. And if I wanted to lose weight I wouldn't be eating salad in the morning. Most athletes and people who have had to cut weight to fight will tell you to eat 30 grams or more of protein in the morning within 3 hours of waking up. You burn 40% more fat for the day. Of course I wouldn't expect you to know that since you're just a keyboard warrior.

Comment

I like both Klitschkos, but talking down on Foremans career does nothing to help your point. Foremans career ****s on both Klitschkos and Lewis career combined
                    Last edited by AKATheMack; 07-18-2011, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                      I like both Klitschkos, but talking down on Foremans career does nothing to help your point. Foremans career ****s on both Klitschkos and Lewis career combined
                      Thing is, the K bros are classy guys. How proud do you think they would be of some of their fans for disrespecting fighters they themselves would never disrespect? Its sad.

Comment

Working...
                      X