No announcement yet.

If THURMAN beats Pacquiao, expect 1-Time vs Broner PBC$$$

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If THURMAN beats Pacquiao, expect 1-Time vs Broner PBC$$$

I’m more than sure Thurman beats Pacquiao. Probably goes to the cards tbh. Keith is still a major commodity to PBC and the fans that followed mainstream- prime time.

Since PBC was showing Thurman evaluate Broner vs Pacquiao, the expect The Problem yo call out Thurman. Keith will invite a defense for Broner and Showtime will be thankful for the drama it can produce.

Did you guys ever imagine Thurman vs Broner at press conferences.

Spence will have to make a choice to fight Crawford or move up as he said.

yeah most likely, explains why broner is facing a featherweight to look good next. no way spence gets the winner of thurman-pac.

Comment

If

Not worthy of a discussion then

Queef ain't beating grandpac

Comment

As long as it’s not Ppv I’ll watch it

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
          I’m more than sure Thurman beats Pacquiao. Probably goes to the cards tbh. Keith is still a major commodity to PBC and the fans that followed mainstream- prime time.

Since PBC was showing Thurman evaluate Broner vs Pacquiao, the expect The Problem yo call out Thurman. Keith will invite a defense for Broner and Showtime will be thankful for the drama it can produce.

Did you guys ever imagine Thurman vs Broner at press conferences.

Spence will have to make a choice to fight Crawford or move up as he said.
          Broner already has a fight lined up. They might announce it next month.

Comment

No, the PBC has a vested interest in recycling Pac by keeping him winning. I doubt a non, past his prime Keith Thurman defeats Manny Pacquiao.

That's why they are keeping Pac away from Erroll Spence, Jr at the moment. The winner of Pac/Thurman would not be facing the winner of Spence/Porter unless Shawn Porter wins.

They are trying to keep the window slightly ajar for Floyd; Just in case, he changes his mind and decide to come out of retirement to challenge Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Manny is willing to fight the winner of Porter-Spence in December:
              https://youtu.be/y42bUm0XchE

ONLY IF he goes through Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                Manny is willing to fight the winner of Porter-Spence in December:
                https://youtu.be/y42bUm0XchE

ONLY IF he goes through Thurman.
                Or Haymon can just build controversy like Harrison Charlo and do a rematch because PBC needs to stay a float. Pac Thurman II PPV

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                  Or Haymon can just build controversy like Harrison Charlo and do a rematch because PBC needs to stay a float. Pac Thurman II PPV

If the fight is close, they could literally buy the scorecards!

But I doubt that, considering there are rumors floating around PBC is already sold, why the need to keep it afloat.

Comment

Working...
                  X