Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez Slams "Greedy, Ungrateful" Golovkin For The Split

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now you name who mayweather sr, Richardson, Hunter grew into a hof champ besides Floyd, Hopkins , ward

Comment

I don't know how anybody could blame Sanchez here. Sounds like its GGG's ego that is the problem.

Comment

GGG knows retirement is around the corner so he's trying to pocket as much money as possible by cutting costs. Money is the main reason he keeps chasing Canelo around. GGG should just call it what it is, nothing wrong with getting money just be careful how you go about it.

Comment

IMO , contract was probably A percentage deal. GGG got a bump in income but prolly wants to keep abel at a smaller precentage or same rate. Just my opinion. Let's see how this plays out.

Comment

Gggg greedy genady gahwhatwever golovkin lmfo

Comment

Abel Sanchez helped make GGG the killa he is. He boxed a lot different before he got with Abel. But I don't expect ya'll to know that. Abel doesn't get the credit he deserves in that regard. GGG's boogeyman style was molded by Sanchez.

Comment

First of all, someone needs to tell Abel that 5% of 100 million is worth more than 15% of 30 million. The overall in-pocket cash is all that matters.

Next.....this is how you get treated when you claim that your fighter deserved a draw to the media in a close fight. That's a respect killer. He should have just kept that to himself or swore that GGG won. That's what a team player does.

Lastly, what he's saying now after how respectful GGG was in letting the news out shows who has integrity and who doesn't.

Comment

Say what you want about Canelo, but he never dropped his trainers after his mega deal.

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
                    Abel Sanchez helped make GGG the killa he is. He boxed a lot different before he got with Abel. But I don't expect ya'll to know that. Abel doesn't get the credit he deserves in that regard. GGG's boogeyman style was molded by Sanchez.
                    Oh how did he box different man?

Comment

Shame on GGG. Guy helps him go from a nobody to fighting on PPV’s against the boxing cash cow and he lowballs him after signing a big deal with DAZN?
                      I didn’t before but now I want Canelo to give him a third fight without a belt and give him one last ass whipping on the way out the door.

Comment

Working...
                      X