Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: No Surprise if Loma Don't Face Me, Goes To 130

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
    Loma, if he decides to answer the call.

Let me say this: That’s how u qualify fighters, not me. So to me it doesn’t matter whether or not he’s fought viable fighters or not. Your always gonna be a nobody until ur allowed to fight someone with a name.

Furthermore, I’d suspect that it’s probably difficult for Lopez to secure a viable fight as he’s high risk/low reward at this juncture.
    See, no names. so until he gets some names under his wins, he should be quite...

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan Kalinkin View Post
      So mediocre and so annoying
      Annoying to you cuz its l0m0 he's talking about. I see you..

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
        This dude should STFU already. just go beat the guys Loma beat and get inline, you are not special, no one owns you $h1t. Get inline and fight real competition.

This dude is really ignorant. I was at the Linares vs Loma fight, this guy was throwing middle finger at the stage in the beginning of the main event. So jealous of Loma’s success...
        l0m0 got a shot in his "2nd" fight (and lost..lol). I say let the kid get his shot & all ya'll stop acting like you don't want to see it like if it makes you guys nervous of l0m0 getting dropped or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          Lopez really has a chance to prove greatness at 140. A lot of young talent there.
          That's not what its about, its about Teo fighting l0m0.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
            Of course there's no surprise you are a nobody fool lol 12 fights and lopez hasn't fought a top 20 fighter yet he should go after commey and then fight lomachenko. if he destroys commey like he did those other bums than he's worthy of sharing the ring with the master!
            l0m0 is a nobody when he had a title shot in his "2nd" pro fight.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              He's using Loma's name to build a buzz and it's working on certain people that want to dislike certain fighters. I'm sure if he was offered the fight suddenly it would become about money and he'd price himself out.

The fact he's saying "I want a belt first", "He has to fight me this year" (so a 3 month window) "I'm moving up", like he's dictating to the pound for pound best fighter with zero credible wins shows it's an act if he isn't willing to stick around at 135 next year. We'll see. I hope it happens. I just want to see the fallout and to see who his true fans are once he gets blanked and spends the whole fight trying to load up whilst getting peppered from all angles.
              Well said. This is it in a nutshell. Everything else is just noise for the haters. He's building his name off of no wins and Loma's name, that's wild imo but hey he is a talent and I think that's why he's able to get away with it and not get treated as harshly as someone else with the same resume but less athletic ability would. Yes, he dictates a lot for a guy who has no negotiating power, but clearly many are fooled because their agenda controls their emotions.

I'm not trying to sound like a hater, I actually like Lopez. He's probably in my top 10-15 must see fighters. I just think real fans keep it standard - the loudest mouth shouldn't just get the big fights, then wtf is the point of a resume?

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                This is the exact type of ****t I was talking about in another thread.

White boys like there colored fighters to be nice quiet and humble and if hey speak up and do some trash talk “oh how dare them”, but if a white boy gets ****y like Loma and mcgregor have shown “ahhh it’s all in good food fun part of he sport”.

Some things never change.
                You're twisting things by injecting race into this. What I'm reading is people legitimately criticizing Lopez for trying to talk his way into a fight with Loma instead of earning his shot the old-fashioned way. Nobody cares what color Lopez is or what his heritage is. That's in your head. Sh.it talk and disrespect is normal in the social media era, but Lopez hasn't earned his shot yet at a big money fight with Lomachenko, so any notion that Loma is ducking this guy is absurd. He is not a current or former title holder, has no amateur pedigree in the sport and he has no real name in the sport other than among hard-core followers. Loma would school this guy if they fought this year. He'd get no title for his troubles, however, just criticism that he cherry-picked an inexperienced prospect.
                Last edited by NachoMan; 04-16-2019, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                  American fighters beginning to wake up to the fact you dont have to build a resume to build a name. All you have to do is scream and shout, call everybody a ducker and talk **** about the champs and bingo you selling your name off of everybody elses backs.
                  How did l0m0 build his resume & name to have a title shot in his "2nd" pro fight?

Comment

Dude is like a gator! All mouth no ass...
                    No doubt TL got talent and packs a punch. However has he fought a top 5 in the division? Not on my book. That mouth will only get him so far to where eventually someone will humble him. He should take a pg. from DSG and step back and let his father be the loud mouth while he just fights! Get a belt TL than loma can no longer say no.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                      No surprise if you run to 140 soon
                      Its not a "run" if he moves up in weight cuz he can't make the weight anymore & l0m0 won't fight him.

Comment

Working...
                      X