No announcement yet.

I don't think i like madden 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think i like madden 10

Darnit, i get madden every year, this year i decided to rent it, cause i didn't know if iwas going to buy it for the ps3 or the xbox 360, i rented the ps3 version, and something is just off.

I really enjoyed playing online, but franchise mode just wasn't doing it for me, i feel disconnected from it.

However i like alot of the changes they made to the gameplay but i'm just not enjoying it as much as some of the previous releases, perhaps i'm joining the madden sucks crowd, i dunno

Then get NCAA 10

Comment

I've only ever played one version of NCAA, it was on the gamecube, i enjoyed it quite a bit, but honestly i've never followed college ball so i've never gotten hyped by ncaa games, I plan on trying to this year.

Comment

A lot of people tend to buy NCAA instead of Madden.

Comment

OK just an update, now that i've played around with madden 10 for the ps3 for about a week,

I love online, so far online in this game seems really fair, perhaps its only because its new, and people haven't figured out how to cheese

So it may be worth it for the online play (for me anyway)

Comment

NCAA is gay as **** and Madden is 10 times better. NCAA its like impossible to play defense.

Comment

I bought the **** and while I play it, I feel kinda jacked. It's like the exact same **** as 09 with some very very minor differences. They need to either charge half the price or only come out with a new game every 2 years and just update the year between because this isn't a new game at all therefor I shouldn't have to pay full price, this is madden 09.5

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                I bought the **** and while I play it, I feel kinda jacked. It's like the exact same **** as 09 with some very very minor differences. They need to either charge half the price or only come out with a new game every 2 years and just update the year between because this isn't a new game at all therefor I shouldn't have to pay full price, this is madden 09.5
                I heard the PS3 graphics got a major upgrade, though?

Comment

Game is fun online no doubt about it.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    I heard the PS3 graphics got a major upgrade, though?
                    Doesn't seem much different to me but EA always does a ****ty job on PS3. I mean it probably runs a bit smoother. And so far online has been pretty flawless - no timing delays that i've noticed.

But it's just like, wtf else is different? Playbooks are essentially the same. I see the exact same tackles. Every now and then you'll see more gang tackles, but that's about the extent of the difference there. Passing/Running feels identical just slowed down. CPU sucks as usual. Commentary is the same and still pretty ****ty.

Usually every year they at least try to focus on something different, like last year (or the year before I forget) they wanted to focus on running the ball. So they added/improved the hitstick and various jukes, etc. This year? It's the fumble. LMAO. So when a ball is loose and there is a pile up you have to smash X over and over and try to win the battle. Ooooo weeee!!!!

Now I understand that there isn't much they could change/improve in a year period of time, which is why I'm in favor of them coming out with a game very two years so they can have plenty of time to develop a NEW game and they can update **** throughout the two years so we can be happy. Or if they want to come out with a new madden every year, that's fine too, just charge half the price since it's basically the same ****.

Also, go to the online store and it's like, wow, what fuuckin snaky bastards!! 99 cents for running back scout or some ****? Really? You want me to pay a dollar so I can scout next years draft running backs better? 99 cents to scout a QB? And there are a ton of them. Seems to me they should have been in the game and they are just trying to rip people off as usual.

Oh well it is what it is. I still play it, but as a consumer I can still complain

Comment

Working...
                    X