Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamboa "Mr. Incredible" is not just a future belt holder....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamboa "Mr. Incredible" is not just a future belt holder....

...he has the potential to be a future p4p superstar!! I hope you all tuned in to watch him fight tonight!

that kid impressed the **** out of me.
    1st round KO!.
    he's now the NABF super featherweight champion.

Comment

I'm pretty sure he is going to hit Percy Harris with four hooks at one time at some point in his career.

Comment

That dude looks big for that weight. He looked like a monster.

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
          That dude looks big for that weight. He looked like a monster.
          Yes but he bulked up. As an cuban amateur he fought a few dicisions below.
          I just hope Solis continues to lose weight, he has also the potential to be great, even though he looked bad against Long. He also has beaten some good opponents in his first fights, some of them verry impressive and his weight is comming down.
          Last edited by Tobi.G; 02-23-2008, 12:50 AM.

Comment

He really has the potential to be a superstar. BIG star. The Cuban population here in US is weak though i think, so that will hurt him.

He also does not speak english...

Comment

I see this dude cruising easy through the division. His size and power will let him do it.

Did you see that right hand? The dude hardly put that much power behind it, and had the guy on queer street.

Comment

the u.s population of cubans is weak? i don't think so.

cubans who came during the 60's & 70's & 80's have multiplied alot.

IMO there is about 5,000,000 8,000,000 cubans in this country.

Comment

he's fighting jose rojas on april 11th.

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post

Did you see that right hand? The dude hardly put that much power behind it, and had the guy on queer street.
                    Yes since i saw all of his pro fights this was not the first time i noticed that. His punches are so fast and textbook it seems hes not putting much power behind it but hes knocking opponents down and out with the punches, propably because hes so accurate and the opponents dont see the punches comming...

Comment

Working...
                    X