Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know of any good gym sparring stories/videos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know of any good gym sparring stories/videos?

I love the gym stories where the trainers go into the nitty gritty of the gym world, you know, the stuff that usually stays in the gym. They say you see some better fights in the gym then you will ever see in real life. I saw a pretty good doc on Edwin Valero today that highlighted what it was like for him in the gym. Some pretty cool stories.

Another really good one perhaps the best where the ones on young Mike Tyson. Boy was that a treat.

Does anyone know of any more cool ones like those?

Broner got knocked out by Errol Spence just the other day

Comment

Not any real sparring stuff but I know a story of Chop Chop & Sharmbe Mitchell getting into it. Then Joppy jumping into the argument to defend Mitchell. Joppy & Chop start going at it. Chop tells him that Tito knocked him out. Joppy responds and says that Chop will never make a million dollars. Chop says that still has nothing to do with you getting KTFO. Joppy punches hiim in the face but doesnt drop the smaller Chop. This was way back in the day after Tito-Joppy but before Chop-Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        Broner got knocked out by Errol Spence just the other day
        Yea I know but I mean actual youtube videos or stories that hold more weight than that one/we can get an actual straight answer on.

Comment

Comment

I know Peterson & Mayweather had a heated sparring session but stories vary on how it actually went

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              lol, thanks buddy good try. but i am an avid listener of the joe rogan podcast so i have heard that one already. good try though

Comment

Boner is told to have some funny fictional ones.

Quillin spars a lot of good guys

Comment

You eva see sparring session between Spadafora and Mayweather? Dat shyts tite, yo

Comment

I forget who he was sparring against exactly, but I remember hearing bout an unknown Canelo sparring a professional & was tagging him the whole time. The guys trainer told him to actually try and stop letting canelo hurt hjm, and he just replied that he actually was trying

Comment

Working...
                    X