Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charr vs Haye, should it happen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember when Charr showed up at the press conference to challenge David Haye, and Haye had no ****ing idea who he was? He looked so damn confused as he shook Charr's hand.

Comment

From the interviews I have seen, haye seems like he wants to go down the wbc route as wlad isnt interested in a rematch. Therefore I dont beleive this fight doesnt make sense from a ranking perspective as charr is number 8 and david is number 5. A fight with wbc number 3 johnathon banks seems like the best way of going down the wbc route and then fighting the winner of arreola/stiverne to become mandatory to vitali if he hasnt retired by next year. If vitali retires then haye would have a title shot their against the winner I would presume. Banks is also high ranking with the wbo #2 and ibf #5 and at #8 with the wba. Fury is number 4 with the wbc but he is busy fighting cunningham who isnt top #15 ranked by the wbc. However the fight I would rather see from a competitive point of view is haye vs povetkin, plus haye is wba #1 and should then be wlads manditory. I would also be happy with haye vs pulev who is ibf #1 but poorly ranked to banks in comparrison in other rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        Remember when Charr showed up at the press conference to challenge David Haye, and Haye had no ****ing idea who he was? He looked so damn confused as he shook Charr's hand.
        Lol, he had no idea who he was. In his defense, neither did anyone else though either.

Comment

This may be a bit of a noob question... but what happens if Haye becomes the no. 1 contender with all the ranking organizations?
          Does he just get one shot at Wlads title with all belts on the line?
          And then a shot at Vitali?

Comment

Originally posted by Wesker115 View Post
            This may be a bit of a noob question... but what happens if Haye becomes the no. 1 contender with all the ranking organizations?
            Does he just get one shot at Wlads title with all belts on the line?
            And then a shot at Vitali?
            He'd have to choose one or the other and if he were to win he'd be dropped from the other orgs rankings. The ABC orgs make perfect sense, don't they?

Comment

Working...
            X