Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Mayweather and Broner watch tape?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Mayweather and Broner watch tape?

Or do they think it just makes them cooler/possibly better to say they don't?

I don't know about Floyd, but I'm pretty sure Broner is just repeating what Floyd says, as he does with everything.

Comment

They think it makes them cooler to say they don't. Same reason they pretend to not know who their opponents are, or how to say their name.

Comment

someone as careful as Floyd not watching tapes? I don't buy it.

He tunes in for fights most boxing fans consider bs like JCC Jr vs random no hoper. Of course he watches tapes.

Immediately after he beat Cotto he mentioned how he busted out the uppercut since Zab had success with it.

Behind all the flashy flamboyant pizzazz Floyd's a bigger boxer nerd than those old white guys in the history section

Comment

Floyd admitted he watched tape of Cotto in advance of their fight to develop that ugly sweeping right hook. He worded it a different way to make excuses but everybody knows what's up.

Comment

I highly HIGHLY doubt they doubt what they are saying is true. Floyd's "0" is pretty much all of his bargaining power. Do you think he would risk that by not at least catching a couple of fights?

I remember post Cotto he said something among the lines of

"Ohhhh I was just flicking through the channels and caught the Cotto-Mosley fight. I saw Mosley hitting Cotto with looping rights so I knew that was gonna be the punch..."

Yeah seems legit

Comment

Yeah, can't see Floyd especially giving up any advantage pre fight.

Just mind games for me, chest puffing.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                I highly HIGHLY doubt they doubt what they are saying is true. Floyd's "0" is pretty much all of his bargaining power. Do you think he would risk that by not at least catching a couple of fights?

I remember post Cotto he said something among the lines of

"Ohhhh I was just flicking through the channels and caught the Cotto-Mosley fight. I saw Mosley hitting Cotto with looping rights so I knew that was gonna be the punch..."

Yeah seems legit
                haha i need to see a vid of that, idk about broner though, he knows a lot about boxing it seems and watches fights and its not like hes fighting some seasoned guys really to have alot of tape on

Comment

the latter.

only repugnant flowmoes like adrian broner believe that whole they dont watch tape thing.

In their conceited minds, it makes them greater by lying and saying they dont watch tape.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                    Floyd admitted he watched tape of Cotto in advance of their fight to develop that ugly sweeping right hook. He worded it a different way to make excuses but everybody knows what's up.
                    Yup I definietely wasn't the only person that caught that. Good memory.

Comment

Working...
                    X