Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My homeboy and I just got jacked at gunpoint.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
    Took down all the info, I gave him the guys FB, IG, and pics. He said it will get transferred to the investigators tomorrow, and that I should be receiving a call from them soon.

Lazy @ss cop. U were rob at gun point and knows exactly where the perpetrators and they couldn't even make an effort to go inside the apartment and ask around. No wonder u hear so many civilians taking laws into their own hands

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
      Lazy @ss cop. U were rob at gun point and knows exactly where the perpetrators and they couldn't even make an effort to go inside the apartment and ask around. No wonder u hear so many civilians taking laws into their own hands
      Those "lazy ass cops" have no right to enter the apartment without a search warrant

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Those "lazy ass cops" have no right to enter the apartment without a search warrant
        They're not allowed to knock n ask questions?

Comment

They're not allowed to knock n ask questions?
          And criminals are just gonna open the door?

Comment

Just dont do it, why would you want to get in trouble? Getting arrested is a big deal for something like that
            Why would I want to get in trouble? To teach that mother****er a lesson. Everyday he would look at himself and feel where a crow bar cracked his skull, or look at a scar coming down his face from a razor, or metal pins in his arm just for it to function properly. **** it, an eye for and eye.

Comment

After he took everything down, he said he was going to go to the apartments and check everything out. My mom told him be careful because they had a shotgun, and he replied "Its okay ma'am, Im sure my aim is way better than theirs." and cracked a grin.

Comment

And criminals are just gonna open the door?
                They're criminals cuz they're dumb and stupid! If they're smart the wouldn't have to be criminals

Comment

Dude on the left is the guy that I know from sneaker events. Never even met the guy on the right.

Comment

Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
                    Why would I want to get in trouble? To teach that mother****er a lesson. Everyday he would look at himself and feel where a crow bar cracked his skull, or look at a scar coming down his face from a razor, or metal pins in his arm just for it to function properly. **** it, an eye for and eye.
                    Yea he's gonna be looking at himself in the mirror while you're looking at your cellmate 23 hours a day if you do something like that

Eye for an eye? Did he hit you on the head with crowbar or slash your face?

Comment

They're criminals cuz they're dumb and stupid! If they're smart the wouldn't have to be criminals
                      You think some guys who robbed someone are gonna let cops into their apartment?

And thats not always true

Comment

Working...
                      X