Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Pacquaio vs Marquez IV Super Fight Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAC gets no credit for this fight.......

Comment

• Originally posted by master_rose View Post
      My only wish is to see Manny knocked spark out. Then the world can move on...
      Better chance than any right here. Marquez will come out determined to end the controversy once and for all. It won't make up for the last three fights, but victory would be sweet none the less. Marquez is the better fighter. All he has to do is come forward without compromising his counter punching and they can't use that against him. Manny has to knock him out. And he won't.

Comment

• Does Marquez still drinks his pee? Does he drunk it everytime he urinates?

Comment

• Originally posted by -MARKAVELLI- View Post
          Does Marquez still drinks his pee? Does he drunk it everytime he urinates?
          In yesterday's interview, his trainer indicated that back then his doctors told him that was good to do so he did it. Now he is seeking guidance by other doctors and so he is following another regime.

So the answer is no.

Comment

• My prediction is at the end of the fight Marquez fans will cry robbery.

Truth is all fight have been extremely close and Marquez has done just enough to give away all three.

Knocked down 3 times the first time
            knocked down in the second
            Allowed Pacquiao to outwork him in the final rounds of the third

How will he loses it this time?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              In yesterday's interview, his trainer indicated that back then his doctors told him that was good to do so he did it. Now he is seeking guidance by other doctors and so he is following another regime.

So the answer is no.
              Is he referring to doctor Heredia...
              Well my suspecion was if he stops it that means no traces of any chemical will be found in his urine if he recycles it by drinking his pee.

Still PED ain't gonna help JMM tonight.

War Packy!!!

Comment

• I'm pretty excited for this fight. Going for Marquez, but I have a gut feeling Pac will take a wide UD.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MARKAVELLI- View Post
                  Is he referring to doctor Heredia...
                  Well my suspecion was if he stops it that means no traces of any chemical will be found in his urine if he recycles it by drinking his pee.

Still PED ain't gonna help JMM tonight.

War Packy!!!
                  no specific names were said in that interview.

Comment

• Marquez is nothing but hustlin', getting 3 big fat paychecks, tonight he'll get his easy KO everyone isn't expecting.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      I'm pretty excited for this fight. Going for Marquez, but I have a gut feeling Pac will take a wide UD.
                      Yup hard not too ... they both looked good at the weigh in .... Marquez looked in phenomenal shape. He really prepared for this one ..... he said he prepared for 4 months!

Comment

Working...
                      X